Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My mind is feeling unconscious

Mustfir1 January 28th, 2023

Hi everyone,

My name is Mustfir and I am 15

From last 2-3 years due to COVID I never went for a break and after that my studies got started but this class is very important for students of our country. My studies half done and 2 months remaining for my main exams, i've never taken a long 6-7 days break for a vacay which I need but my teacher and parents didn't allowed me. I am fed of studies no although I have to study as this is important year for my life.

My everyday routine is same just wake up study then go to school come in afternoon have lunch go to extra classes come home take small break do homeworks then study have dinner then study till late night then sleep. I use to take proper sleep but fed up of these all sometimes I changed my timetable then also feeling like i need a long break from last 2017 I have for long break of 7 days after that till COVID sometimes use to visit for small breaks of 2-3 days but from 2020 to till now I've taken a small break just we got holidays on that also I've to study. I toldy parents and teachers for getting a break but they're not allowing. I use to get fresh but sometimes visiting nearby places using mobile phones and all. But this isn't worked

I need tips from you all friends that I how can I refresh myself from these all without affecting my studies?

I really need a help

Because of all these I am not able to get good marks then my parents use to scold me.

Mya000 January 28th, 2023

@Mustfir1

It sounds like you are feeling overwhelmed and in need of a break from your daily routine. Taking a break can be beneficial for your mental and physical health, as well as for your studies. Here are a few tips to help you refresh yourself :

Prioritize self-care : Make sure you are getting enough sleep, eating well, and engaging in activities that make you feel good.

Find ways to relax : Take a few minutes each day to do something you enjoy, such as reading, listening to music, or going for a walk.

Create a schedule : Make a schedule for your studies and stick to it, but also include time for relaxation and self-care.

Take small breaks : If you are not able to take a long break, try to take small breaks throughout the day to rest and recharge.

Remember to be kind to yourself and try not to put too much pressure on yourself. Your well-being is important, and taking care of yourself will ultimately benefit your studies as well.

Mustfir1 OP January 29th, 2023

Thanks,

I'll try this