Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

2023 and 2024: Word Cloud Activity Results

SoulfullyAButterfly January 28th

Hi everyone,

We have kept our tradition of creating word "Cups" or clouds for the previous year and the New Year for the 4th year now! I am very excited to share our resulting cups with all of you.

For 2023, our dominant community word is Change!

2023-word-cup_1706432966.png

For 2024, our dominant community word is Health!

2024-word-cup_1706433100.png

Here's to another great year where we improve our wellbeing and flourish, together.

Feel welcome to share your reflections in the replies to this post.

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Love these, thank you for sharing. 💛

Health is the mosttt important thing ever, and I hope everyone's trying their best to be as physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually healthy as possible.🌞

SparkyGizmo January 28th

@SoulfullyAButterfly

I loved reading this! 😊 ❤️ Many thanks Soul! 

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

lamimoon January 28th

@SoulfullyAButterfly

I love how this shows improvement of us as a whole community as well as the individuals. It is very beautiful, thank you for sharing! 💜

cloudySummer January 28th

@SoulfullyAButterfly Sad to see that Peace and Love have shrunk so much, and Faith has grown, as a replacement, I guess. Maybe people lost hope for Peace and Love.

What is 'above love'?

Health is important, we're witnessing on here daily how detrimental bad healthcare and undignified working and life conditions are.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP January 29th

@cloudySummer The sizes of the words are just a bit of coincidence where a word gets larger if submitted more times. I also was confused on how the placement was making it read "above love" but those are actually 2 separate submissions.

Thanks for sharing your reflections, they do invite some good deep thinking

cloudySummer January 29th

Thanks, @SoulfullyAButterfly . What would 'Above' mean in this context, then?

Mel January 28th

@SoulfullyAButterfly it's beautiful!

SunShineAlwaysGrateful January 29th

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Love this!! 💕💕💕💕💕

Heather225 January 29th

@SoulfullyAButterfly

health!!!! what a powerful word, and i love that it followed change! that makes me very hopeful and excited about what we can collectively accomplish this year.

CaringEzra January 30th

I love this! thanks so much for putting this together, its beautiful