Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

July Town Hall 7/31/19 5pm Eastern

Jill7Cups July 24th, 2019

Adults meet in Laura's office

Teens meet in Jill's nook

What is a Town Hall?

Community Management team shares news and info and responds to questions or concerns. This is a time to connect with 7 Cups staff and learn more about what is happening in Cupsland! We do this in chatrooms and all normal community guidelines apply. We hope you can make it!

RSVP by commenting on this post! Feel free to post questions here too, we will try to answer what we can during the live room events.

Heather225 July 24th, 2019

Image result for we'll be there gif

Jill7Cups OP July 25th, 2019

@Heather225 OH YeAHHHHHH

I personally request quackster Tuna on the teen side!

SupportSloth July 28th, 2019

I request at least 10 yeets throughout @Jill7cups @Heather225

July 24th, 2019

I put it on the calendar. I'll definitely try to be there!heart

Jill7Cups OP July 24th, 2019

@PhoenixArisen yay!

MidnightRaven999 July 25th, 2019

@Jill7cups i always either forget (setting an alarm to remind myeslf!) or have something come up, but i wll try my best to be there!

EvelyneRose July 25th, 2019

i'll try to remember

amiablePeace77 July 26th, 2019

I will be there

CaliGirl01 July 27th, 2019

I'll be there Jill.smiley

Shampoo2conditonerxo July 27th, 2019

Im definitely going to be there.

0m July 27th, 2019

Sounds interesting! I'll be there.

soulsings July 27th, 2019

@Jill7cups town halls are great because you get to see how other people feel about 7cups and get a sense of the community.

It is also a great place to share your ideas. All the leaders are taking notes so this is one of the best ways besides the suggestion box to offer suggestions.

Softhearted975 July 27th, 2019

I hope to be there

Shirley7Cups July 27th, 2019

Ohh... I can't join that because this is my 5:00am...

Hereintime July 27th, 2019

will there be ☕ and 🍪 ? Or for the non-coffee community..(poor poor folks 😞) will there be 🍵? As long as these conditions are met, I will attend 😁 have a beautiful day guys!

Remember we are given two ears and one mouth We should listen twice as much as we speak.

HoneyBubbleTea July 27th, 2019

@Jill7cups i I want to be there

stressBear July 27th, 2019

I'll try to get there; it's 2pm here and my schedule is a bit unpredictable these days.

bouncyLove2626 July 28th, 2019

@Jill7cups i will be there

Regmo July 28th, 2019

I'll try to make it.

lyricalPillow74 July 28th, 2019

@Jill7cups

Yayyyyy

Cammiecat July 28th, 2019

I will be there.

I also have a question: If our growth paths send us to the forum to find a long term listener, shouldn't there be enough to fill the need? I joined at the beginning of the month and I have yet to connect with someone. I did have one conversation that was inappropriate and vulgar. I flagged him and filled out a report. That experience made me listener shy.

MistyMagic July 28th, 2019

@Cammiecat

I am so sorry you haven't been able to find a long term listener yet, would you like to pm me and we can chat and see how we get on? just click on my butterfly.

Listening .... One Step At A Time

ColourAzul July 28th, 2019

I'll try to be there. (if i remember)

MistyMagic July 28th, 2019

@Jill7cups Look forward to it!

Listening .... One Step At A Time

SkarHelps July 28th, 2019

Set it on my calendar just now so Ill be there!

@Jill7cups

bubblingBreeze14 July 28th, 2019

@Jill7cups

I won't be able to make it. sad It's 2.30AM at my place.. I wish i could be there.

Starlistner23 July 28th, 2019

@Jill7cups I will be there yes

TheResilientDancer July 28th, 2019

See ya all there

Samar27 July 28th, 2019

@jill7cups

I look forward to attending!

notobsessed July 28th, 2019

What is this if I might ask? I

MidnightRaven999 July 30th, 2019

@notobsessed hey there, i wanna just first welcome you to the community! town halls are basically a get together for the entire community to participate in; we discuss the site and people are given the opportunity to ask quesitons or bring up ideas that could help the site improve its overall quality

PurpleSnail July 28th, 2019

@Jill7cups

I will be thereyes

ZeppelinsOverhead July 28th, 2019

That sounds great. You might see me there!

BrightWriter July 29th, 2019

I hope to be there. I have a question. How can we get rid of Noni the Bot? I mean delete the thing from the side bar of contacts so it's no longer visible?

talkativeTaylor72 July 30th, 2019

@ I TOTALLY AGREE!

MidnightRaven999 July 30th, 2019

@BrightWriter unfortunately there's no way to hide her or delete her, she's there in case you ever need her (but honestly most grow used to having her up there and are able to ignore it)

BrightWriter July 30th, 2019

Thanks for the reply @MidnightRaven999. I know there's no what to get rid of this souless thing at the moment. I was asking the people who run this site to get on that and GIVE those of us who HATE Noni the Bot a way to make it disappear.

Jill7Cups OP July 30th, 2019

@BrightWriter poor noni! Just kidding. What would the benefit be of being able to delete noni?

BrightWriter July 30th, 2019

Good questions @Jill7cups.

I really just hate seeing it in my face every time I log onto the site. Seeing the "green" available dot always throws me, and for a moment, I think one of the real listeners I talk to is online and availabe but then damn it, it's just the Bot. At least I got the thing to stop messaging me but now I just want it GONE! Please 7cups, set up a way to get rid of Noni for those of us who don't want it. Many thanks.

Jill7Cups OP July 30th, 2019

@BrightWriter Interesting! Thanks for explaining. I can certainly see how the green dot can be misleading and make you think a listener is available.