Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

idk what to title this but techy help needed I think?

Optimisticempath January 26th

could someone please tell if there's a way to make the therapy discount something alert or message idk what it is to go away pleaee?? it appears on the top of the chat list and i dont want to see it...Β  πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

LoveMyMoonflowers January 26th

@Optimisticempath

hi milky bear πŸ’œ thank you for reaching out πŸ’™ me tagging @jon7cups who might be able to help πŸ’œ

Optimisticempath OP January 27th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

thank you so much flower buddy πŸ₯Ί you are really really sweet πŸ’•

LoveMyMoonflowers January 27th

@Optimisticempath

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

cloudySummer January 27th

@Optimisticempath Same here. I usually use UBlock Origin's cosmetic filter to block out things I don't want to accidentally click on or that I don't want to see, but this ad doesn't seem to have a specific CSS class to block it.

Optimisticempath OP January 27th

@cloudySummer

yeah :( i saw another notification flashing on screen today but it had that cross thing to make it poof... but the other message alert on chat list is still there.... hope they make it disappear soonΒ πŸ₯²

cyanPlatypus6370 February 1st

@Jon7cupsΒ 

same question, @optimisticempath wrote it before I did. :)Β 

Optimisticempath OP February 2nd

@cyanPlatypus6370

Me stayed away from opening cups for all this time.. but the alert is still there πŸ₯΄ hope they can remove it now ...its been a lot of time already..

cloudySummer February 2nd

@Optimisticempath It has a close button now! I'll try it out.

cloudySummer February 2nd

Works!

Optimisticempath OP February 5th

@cloudySummer oh goodness thank youuu😭 i was feeling so uncomfy here ... wouldn't have noticed the cross being all panicky and avoiding it so really thank you for letting me know πŸ’•πŸ’•

@lovemymoonflowers @cyanplatypus6370 tagging you too πŸ€—

LoveMyMoonflowers February 6th

@Optimisticempath

thank you for the tag milky bear πŸ’•