Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Suggestion For A Beauty & Wellness Community

trueconfidant123 October 28th, 2023

I have observed that a few of my peers are interested in engaging in discussions on Beauty & Wellness in the forums. I was wondering if its factually possible to create a community dedicated to the same, given if we receive a positive response from our fellow cupsers. 
Looking forward to hearing from you all. Thank you.
Tagging @GlenM @Heather225

Tinywhisper11 October 29th, 2023

@trueconfidant123 awsome idea ❤❤ it could help boost self confidence, and body awarness for lots of people. Also it could cover healthy tips and ways to improve self care ❤❤ I'd like to join that forum ❤❤

trueconfidant123 OP October 29th, 2023

I'd like to take my words back. My thoughts don't align well with the rest. I'll keep my suggestions to myself.

Heather225 October 30th, 2023

@trueconfidant123

thanks for the suggestion! I'll tag our forums and topics leads to consider it: @CheeryMango and @SoulfullyAButterfly

GlenM November 1st, 2023

@Heather225 @trueconfident123, this sounds interesting to me. Can you help me understand the goal/objective? Like let's say a user comes to the SC and enjoys it and it impacts them in a positive way in all the ways you envision, what would be the 3 ways that this person would benefit?

Myosotis17 October 30th, 2023

@trueconfidant123

Hello. I tried to talk with you in chat but you did not reply. I did not want to post on the forum because I am afraid that my opinions are not welcome. So I would like to ask, what do you mean by Beauty and Wellness? If you could explain and make it more clear. I believe that the Healthy Living community is already covering Wellness. But Beauty? What do you mean by Beauty? 

adventurousBranch3786 October 30th, 2023

@trueconfidant123. I think it’s a good idea. I know when I was younger that I worried a lot about my appearance. Sharing of ideas how to better care for myself in the appearance department would have been helpful for me.

Myosotis17 October 31st, 2023

@adventurousBranch3786

Hello. I am not sure because I am not a teen but I think on teen side there is a teen only subcommunity called Teen Self-Esteem & Body image (TSEBI). 

https://www.7cups.com/forum/siteupdates/SiteUpdates2019andEarlier_2233/NewTeenOnlySubcommunityTeenSelfEsteemBodyImage_167210/

adventurousBranch3786 October 31st, 2023

@Myosotis17. Thank you.