Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

March 2024 Ambassador Update!

Heather225 March 21st

(If the text below is not displaying, click here to read it in document form.)

Our hard-working Ambassadors bring you updates from their domains and what they're doing to move progress and serve our community! Read on to see what they're up to and how you could get involved, too!

AnnaSilverberg - New Listeners & Quality
Hay everyone ✨! Spring is here and the sun is waking up after a long winter.
As always, my focus has been on spreading useful and good information to our amazing listeners in this community. I started a new series called “My Cup of..”
and it will focus on the listening aspects that we can provide when we use our active listening skills. First one is focused on Empathy and the second one is on Reflection.
My wonderful Project Agents, @Sunisshiningandsoareyou and @dreamIcicle8467 have been doing amazing work in this area as well, focusing on the quality aspect of Active Listening and Mentoring as well, here’s a good post to look at regarding quality by Icy.
Sun also made a great post about the importance of being welcoming in chatrooms, you can take a peek at that one here.
I hope you enjoy this season of spring and have a wonderful day✨

hopedreamlove - Listener Chatroom Supporter Role
Hello hello hello! I hope you are all doing well. 

In February, four listeners joined the Listener Chatroom Supporter team. We were very excited to onboard @NewYorker11, @Endure777, @Heartsandrosesandpaws, and @Bella20. I am certain these fantabulous leaders will contribute greatly to our listener rooms.

If you are interested in becoming a Listener Chatroom Supporter (LCS), please click
here for more info.  If you have any feedback about the listener chatrooms, or suggestions for activities/engagement, please feel free to reach out to me or any of the other chatroom ambassadors. We are also always looking for more people to join our team! Consider applying for the project agent role here Wishing you all a wonderful month filled with joy, laughter, and love. Until next time ♡

HealingTalk - Quality Listening Program
At the Quality Listening Program, we are celebrating the appointment of @CordialDancer as Academy Mentor in the QLP, after brilliantly completing her one-month trial with much dedication, enthusiasm, and professionalism. In addition, the QLP Team has been strengthened by the incorporation of seven new Mentors-in-training who are doing their 1-month trial right now: @serenePeace3726, @DanCat1128, @ThoughtsBubbleExpress, @AwarmHeart, @Maebyb, @WonderousLove3994 and @GracefulBelle. They are contributing greatly to the Program by performing Mentor tasks and we are very grateful to them for that!

We encourage all Listeners who want to improve their Active Listening skills to enroll in the Quality Listening Program from HERE  Upon graduation, you will get a Certificate you can list in your CV, and you can request a Letter of Recommendation and skills endorsements for Linkedin.  If you wish to join the QLP Team as an Academy Mentor, click HERE  We welcome you with open arms!

Tommy - Communities/Forums
It has been another fantastic month for the forums! We have onboarded a number of new leaders and many have taken on additional responsibilities as community mentor and community mentor leader. If you are interested in supporting our forums please apply here.

@Kristynsmama has settled in wonderfully in their new role as Project Agent and has worked hard to help with various leadership initiatives across the domain. Our needs reply team is continuing to develop and we are already seeing an improvement in engagement within this area with many users getting replies much quicker than previously.

Going forward, we will be looking at improving engagement further by promoting and providing exciting discussion opportunities for the community. If you have any feedback please do not hesitate to contact me via PM. 

Have a fantastic April!

Gia (LittleBirdie30) - Care Team
Happy Spring everyone! 🌹 It’s been an exciting month for the Care Team! We are always continuing to grow and everyone has done an excellent job of contributing to our mission of making sure our fellow Listeners are taken care of in the community too. 🥰 We couldn’t do it without our amazing Guides, so please make sure to thank them as well if you ever see one of them throughout the community! 

We are excited to welcome @SnowTabby as our newest Quality Mentor and @ReganL and @ThoughtLight as our newest Guides! 

If you are interested in becoming a Care Team Guide, you can find the application here. If you have any questions, you can message me, @MelodyoftheOcean (self-care break), or @SnowTabby. 

As always, if you know of anyone that you think could benefit from someone reaching out, you can fill in the Care Team Referral Form! Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions!! ❤️

ASilentObserver - Verified Listener Program 
The Verifier Team working hard on guiding and supporting our listeners to become Verified. If you haven’t verified yet, please check here for more information Second, we are working on a one-week-long theme-based Verified Listener Campaign to promote and help our listeners get verified. We will announce the campaign and more details this week. Thank you everyone for your continued support and efforts to serve the community. 

Suryansh - Group Support & Listener Chatrooms
Hello everyone! ✨ I hope all of you are doing well and having a fun-filled March.

In the Group Support Leadership, we onboarded 18 Room Supporters (11 in February) and 5 Chatroom Moderators, out of whom 12 are Teen Leaders. @AuRewolf @NovaGalaxy @pamharley003 @ReganL and @Antonio7Cups joined us as our newest Chatroom Moderators this year. We welcome you all to the Group Support Moderation team. We would like to extend our deepest appreciation for our Room Supporters and Moderators in keeping the rooms safe and welcoming for everyone.

In February, the Group Support team conducted a series of events and they all were extremely successful. For more information, feel free to check them out here. We hosted a total of 96 sessions throughout the month for these events. A huge thank you to @Rebekah, @KristenHR, @Fristo, @DanCat1128 & team for their collaborative efforts and leadership in making this event possible.

A huge congratulations to winners of the Share Your Positivity for Safer Internet Week Contest, @YourCaringConfidant and @TakitoTeka.

Under the Listener Chatroom Leadership, this year, we onboarded @KateDoskocilova @Kristynsmama @dreamIcicle8467 and @ReganL as our newest Chatroom Mentors/Teen Stars. We highly appreciate your support in the moderation and leadership in Listener Chatrooms. 

Under the Chat Support team, we have recently onboarded @Kristynsmama @dreamicicle8467 @ReganL @Rui00 @Mya000 @JustSophia @Lou73 and @DanCat1128 as our newest Chat Supporters. We deeply appreciate your support in helping listeners with their chats, mentoring them and nourishing their listening skills.

If you have any suggestions/ideas, feel free to privately message me. Have an astounding month everyone! 💜

Harsvin- Active Listening Grading Team 
Hi everyone I hope you are doing well ❤ 

We are happy to announce @heathermarie95 as AL Team's new co leader. They did a great job in their leadership role.  Please click here to congratulate them.

I would also like to thank @positivePumpkin22 for their consistent dedication by updating the team's stats/cheers and for being an amazing team leader 👏 

The team has graded 211 tests for the month of February. The passing rates were 91% for AL 1, 88% for AL 2, 94% for AL 3 and 91% for AL 4! I would like to thank all our amazing Graders @positivePumpkin22 @SirenOfSerenity @Azuladragon34 @yourbuddy30 @Amphios @blissart @Raspberrycheesecake @heathermarie95 , @Averyjr23 and @PetiteSouris for their tireless hard work and dedication on grading tests timely, your contribution to our team is very much appreciated.

The AL Outreach Team has reached out to 145 listeners for the month of February! 

Keep up with the great work @HeatherMarie95 @Averyjr23 @PetiteSouris and @Antonio7Cups

You are all doing amazing  ❤

And a special shout out to our amazing listeners who took the initiative of taking AL tests to improve their listening skills. Please click here to congratulate our recent AL grads 

The Active Listening Grading Team is currently recruiting listeners who would like to host AMA (both teen and adults) to spread awareness of Active Listening Tests, if you would like to help out as Project Agent for the team click here to apply.

Jenna - Peer Support
Happy Spring Time!! 🌷Throughout February, our Peer Support team has been focusing on being present in the LSR and working on being more available. We worked hard on forum discussions this month. While the forum discussions have been productive, we've taken a break from them for now as we focus on growing the team. We're also working on creating more quizzes that we hope will be informative and useful for our training program and growing our peer support quality. We also created a feedback form for Peer Supporters to give at the end of sessions so the listening community can let us know how we’re doing.

Yourbuddy - General Academy Ambassador
Hello everyone! The month of February I spent time sending our certificates to Internship Graduates and Academy Courses graduates like Community Building Course, Time management course, Inner Development Goals Course. 

You can find them here

We also have new academy graduates

We have 3 new mentors who have joined the internship program @DanCat1128, @Avaria, @PetiteSouris and have been doing great work as mentors. 

Apart from this I have set up a few academy alerts and I hope to see more trainees enrolling themselves into these programs.

Antonio7Cups March 21st

@Heather225 

superman-flash.gif

@Heather225

Ooooh this one's soooo much fullerrrrr of awesome leadership announcements hehe, it's nice to see our lovely teams growing across multiple domains. Thank youuu to every one contributing to our community's growth. You're all so special!🥰💗

GlenM March 21st

The life, beauty, and encouragement that leaps from each of these updates is remarkable. Each ambassador brings such great mentorship, lifting up their people and teams, and showing the real impact. The roll up your sleeves and make a difference impact. The juice / energy / life that makes 7 Cups work. I love reading these posts. Thank you Ambassadors and all of the other leaders mentioned here. We are very thankful for you 💗🙏✨

A BIG THANK YOU!! To all these hardworking teams mentioned here and Thank you to @Heather225 for keeping us updated with these wonderful updates ❤️✨ I wish all of us to grow and thrive in all aspects of our lives! 🥰great-job-yes.gif

Lou73 March 22nd

@Heather225 Thanks for the awesome updates Heather and Ambassadors! 

MelodyoftheOcean March 27th

@Heather225

A little correction, I'll be stepping down as Ambassador from Care Team (huge thanks to @LittleBirdie30 ) and Listener Coaching Team (thank you so much @Chevy31 and @KindheartedLily ), but you can usually reach me for any questions concerning these teams, as I will still be around as Mentor Leader most of the time. 

For now, I'll have to put my health first, so in case you can not reach me, that would be why. I am trying my best to be back as soon as I can, I miss you all! ^^