Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy Valentines (All-entines) 7 Cups!

Heather225 February 13th, 2023

Valentine’s Day is not just about flowers and chocolates, nor is it exclusive to romance. And it’s not just about how we feel, but how we can connect with others. It celebrates love in all its forms.

With all the distractions of our everyday world, it can be easy to forget that the little things mean so much. To me, Valentine’s presents a great opportunity to stop and appreciate the people in our lives. It’s a day to reach out and remind your people how much they mean to you.

And you all, the community, are my people. I can’t express enough how special 7 Cups is to me, and the deep respect I have for each and every one of you. I hope that this post can serve to let you know that you are valued, you are valid, and you make a difference by simply being here.

Now, I’d like to pass on the love to you with a fun challenge!

Please tag someone(s) you think is wonderful and let them know why! The next person(s) will tag people and so on! Let’s get a ❤️ chain going.

If you just want to shoutout to the community at large, please do!!

If you want to shoutout to YOU, self-love is the most important love there is. I would be so happy to see some self-boosting in this thread. Tell me about an accomplishment of yours, or compliment yourself! Don’t be shy! I want to hear how proud you are to be you. ❤️

love-cat-love-you.gif

FriendlyAnju777 February 13th, 2023

Choclates for all enjoy the momeny of love

confidentRabbit7311 February 13th, 2023

@Aishaa97 your wonderful for all your achievements !!! And such a lovely kind patience perosn !!

February 13th, 2023

@JemmyX0X0

Hi! Jenny is a wonderful and fun influence all around. Always sharing the best stories and laughs! Wishing you an amazing Valentine's day, you are appreciated :)

JemmyX0X0 February 14th, 2023

@VioletFields003

Awwww Violet thank you!! Happy Valentines Day! 💌 (Also I enjoy the text colors very much)

YourCaringConfidant February 13th, 2023

@iPHOENIX you are an amazing twin. Supportive, sweet, and I am glad to know you on here. Hugs.

iPHOENIX February 14th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Thank you, and you are the same and I'm glad to know you too. And you know you are awesome right ?☺ Hugs

YourCaringConfidant February 14th, 2023

@iPHOENIX Of course, you always remind me and remind me the importance of self care. Always looking out. Awww. #1 twin.

confidentRabbit7311 February 13th, 2023

@bluerivercares my Twinnni! Always makes me smile or laugh , very supportive and always there for me !

BlueRivercares February 14th, 2023

@confidentRabbit7311 Aww thanks lani, made my day

hug.gif

Supergirl134679 February 13th, 2023

@Heather225

Happy Valentine’s Day!!!!!!!💜💜💜

Hannahisheretohelp February 13th, 2023

@Heather225 I think YOU are amazing Heather! Because in these hard times, lot's of people need love and affection and just an overall reminder that they are loved and amazing! You're so kind for starting this chain! Stay awesome Heather, and always spread kindness and love!!! <3 <3 <3

goldenLion1121 February 13th, 2023

@Heather225 @TabbyCat97

Carmen's always helping others, looking out for everyone, caring for others etc. The amount of respect I have for her is immense, she's done so many achievements on Cups without it already being a year! She's so brave, and really does impress me with how much she does here on Cups. Always here for you Carmen <3

TabbyCat97 February 13th, 2023

@goldenLion1121

Nia you are so so lovely. Thank you so much 💓

Tabby

IngeniousFriend590 February 13th, 2023

Ever wondered why a drawing of heart doesn't look like like an actual human heart?

The heart symbol we use today come from the idea of two human hearts being fused together as one,

forming the iconic heart symbol we know as LOVE.❤️

1676292501704_1676326906.jpg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 14th, 2023

@IngeniousFriend590 This is beautiful, thankyou for sharing!❤

TabbyCat97 February 13th, 2023

@Heather225

goldenLion1121

Nia is such a wonderful, loving, kind and caring person. She never fails to put a smile on my face! She does so much for others, so much for 7cups - and we are all so lucky to have a wonderful listener like Nia. Her active listening skills are amazing and she strives to improve everyday. She is an inspiration and im so proud of all she's achieved and how far she has come. Have a lovely day Nia - you deserve so much happiness. Offering hugs!

Tabby

TabbyCat97 February 14th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

It didn't even tag oops @goldenLion1121

goldenLion1121 February 14th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Awwww, bless youuuuu! Thankyou soooo much, I'm actually speechless <3

BryteFlowerPetals February 13th, 2023

@Fluffysheep8 Thank you for always being your authentic and fun self. They always make me feel appreciated so I thought it was about time I showed them some well deserved appreciation too 😊 I admire how you treat people with so much kindness and respect, I am so happy I met you. Special thanks to you for introducing me to 7 cups! You deserve the best, hope you have a happy valentines day! 💕

Fluffysheep8 February 13th, 2023

@justsomeotherfawne

Aww! Thank you so much, this made my day! Sending lots of love. ❤️

YourCaringConfidant February 13th, 2023

@Aishaa97 I think you are wonderful because you are always soooo sweet and you were there for me to help me numerous times. I appreciate you for everything you do and you are just absolutely beautiful from the inside out! ❤️

calmMango9611 February 13th, 2023

@Heather225 I love this community very much. I am blessed and humbled to serve this community as a community leader. I am blessed to have such wonderful members and listeners, to whom I love, support and adore very much. I love our community management team and our admin team and all the other teams here at 7cups. I love our ambassador team, who go over and beyond the call of duty. Lastly, I love Our Founder/Bottle Washer, very much. Thanks for all that you do, to make 7cups great. To all the teams, thank you for all of your hard work, and dedication.

amor-happy-valentines-day.gif

purpleTree4652 February 13th, 2023

@Heather225

To @TheAutumnWitch,

Happy Valentines Day, sister!

--tree

TheAutumnWitch February 14th, 2023

@purpleTree4652

Tree, I am honored and touched to be deemed your sister. Sending so much love and wishes of happiness to you! Happy Valentine’s Day to you as well, my 7cups sibling. ♥️💝💖

To @BestVase7265,

Happy Valentines Day! I hope you're feeling well.

bestVase7265 February 14th, 2023

I am doing great! Thanks for thinking of me. I hope that you have an excellent Valentines Day and are able to enjoy a nice piece of chocolate sometime during the day! @purpleTree4652

@firstlightofday,

Happy Valentines day, my friend.

--tree

@helgafy

Happy Valentines day, my friend.

--tree

@amiablepeace

Happy Valentine's day, my friend.

--tree

@amiablepeace77 ❤️

Helgafy February 14th, 2023

@purpleTree4652

Thank you so much! To you also.

@BubblegumPuppy68,

Happy Valentine's day, my friend.

--tree

bubblegumPuppy68 March 2nd, 2023

@purpleTree4652

Sorry I have not been able to log on. Just got your message and I really appreciate this so much. I have been sick and still a bit under the weather. They are still working on my account and having much difficulty

I hope and pray you had a good valentine's day.❤️

@PatientImpatiens

Happy Valentines Day, beautiful lion.

--tree

Happy Valentine's, @PatienceImpatiens. ❤

Happy Valentines day to all the wonderful people on 7Cups who listen to us.

Love and blessings to you all.

--tree

@purpleTree4652

Sending more love back, Tree!❤

purpleTree4652 February 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Love and blessings, You!

February 14th, 2023

Really nice post! If I could, I'd tag everyone to let each one of us know that we together create/are creating a healing and growth environment for one another. Thanks to everyone for all those little moments when you gave/received kindness in the community.

LilacLeopard February 14th, 2023

@confidentRabbit7311

For being such a wonderful person/friend and listener. You constantly are growing and it is so lovely to see! I am so proud of you Lani. You braved your worries and took on new roles. You are amazing don’t forget that❤️