Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Quarterly Community Survey (Q3-4 October 2023)

Heather225 October 9th, 2023

Hi, everyone!

Our community takes center stage in our endeavors, and serving our community is our utmost priority. You are the embodiment of this community, the very essence that makes 7 Cups what it is. Our aspiration is to craft decisions collectively, with your active participation, and continue to advance toward our mission (to empower every human to care for one another) alongside you.

Every quarter, we conduct a survey to amass insights on quality, morale, and overall satisfaction, and to pinpoint areas for improvement.

Feel free to complete any sections of the survey (found here) that resonate with you, as all fields are optional. Your input gives us valuable visibility and helps a lot!

thank-you-hearts.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 10th, 2023

@Heather225

Thank youu, H!💖

LittleBirdie30 October 10th, 2023

@Heather225 I think you guys are doing a fantastic job, no matter what anyone says!

Archer468 October 10th, 2023

@LittleBirdie30 I agree

Heather225 OP October 10th, 2023

@Archer468

Thank you! That means a lot to us. 😙

@LittleBirdie30

Birdie, my cheerleader 🥺 Thank you for being such a wonderful dependable leader and support to our community

LittleBirdie30 October 10th, 2023

We couldn’t do it without our wonderful admin!!

deliSoop October 10th, 2023

@LittleBirdie30q❤️

Archer468 October 10th, 2023

@Heather225 I submitted a survey! 😉✨

SparkyGizmo October 10th, 2023

@Heather225

Hi H! 😊 ❤️ Thank you, for giving us all an opportunity to share input/feedback and to be heard. It's one of a long list of things that I have always loved about your leadership style. 

Now, whether or not someones "wish" comes to fruition, at least everyone knows that they had an opportunity/proper avenue to express themselves! That simply feels good in and of itself sometimes, knowing that you said it and that you were heard! 

I don't have anything of value to add. Some things are better left alone and for others to figure out for themselves in regard to the things that have been on my mind as well as, I'm a firm believer that If I'm not part of the solution then I'm only a part of the problem. I won't be taking the survey, however I commend you for making this an option for others and for keeping the lines of communication open around here.

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

@SparkyGizmo

Sparky, you're as wise as you are compassionate and your replies are some of my favorite parts of this community. Thanks for always being so understanding and kind in your feedback  🙌🫂

SparkyGizmo October 10th, 2023

@Heather225

🙌🫂

❤️❤️❤️

adventurousMoon9802 October 10th, 2023

Hi everyone im new here and its my first time opening about what I go through im a 17 year old hispanic who's been through so much at a young age I love music and sunsets I honestly don't know what else to put but thank you everyone :)

@adventurousMoon9802

Hey there - welcome to 7 Cups! I think you'll find plenty of support and make great connections if you head over to this community (found here) to make a post there and introduce yourself. :) 

deliSoop October 10th, 2023

@adventurousMoon9802 Im also 17 I've also been through so much! I love golden hour and I love playing piano and listening to music, we all go through things and its perfectly normal to get someone to help or to talk to, your not alone❤️

Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2023

@Heather225 I filled in the survey the best I could ❤ thankyou all so much ❤ merry pumpkin month

Selciya October 14th, 2023

Random thought 💭

If someone leave you, don't convince or beg just accept it. And move on, 

WorkingitThrough2 October 16th, 2023

@Heather225

Thank you and the staff for all you do❤️😊

KatePersephone October 16th, 2023

@Heather225 yayyy!! submitted the survey <3 thank you for all you do for this community

HealingTalk October 16th, 2023

@Heather225

Submitted!

MiracleMagicalIdol October 17th, 2023

Thank you so much!!♥︎♥︎

I just submitted my response. Since I joined this community, I enjoyed seeing people being helpful, encouraging, and supportive to others. I have very high hopes 7 Cups will become greater as time goes on. :D

Barltik2065 October 17th, 2023

@Heather225

Thank You!!

selfdisciplinedPenny4408 October 17th, 2023

Yes I'm very new here and I admit I don't know what I'm doing but my path seems to be on a loop of just repeating the same things over and over

Barltik2065 October 18th, 2023

@selfdisciplinedPenny4408

We are here for you when you need us

Selciya October 20th, 2023

Sometimes alone gives better to understand you and also how your ability to cope with alone 😉