Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Personalized Growth Paths - have you tried any?

hereigoagain March 30th, 2017

Actually asking others for feedback, but I don't know where else to post this... I could really use any support I can get with various issues, so I'm wondering what those personalized path thingies are like. I haven't found the free one terribly helpful, but it's a little motivating, and the idea of working through a more specific topic like that seems neat. I'm quite far from functioning well enough to hold a job though, so I can't spend money on just the odd chance that I might get something out of it. Anyone here who's tried those paths? Can you recommend them in general or some specific ones?

KristenHR April 1st, 2017

@hereigoagain

There are some other resources here - we have guides you can find on a variety of topics, found here. In addition, depending upon what your struggles might be, we have discussion groups, support group rooms and various topic forums. You can find the scheduled discussions here in our community calendar. If you want to share a bit more, I may be able to help you find the appropriate forums that you may find additional support.

hereigoagain OP April 1st, 2017

@KristenHR Thank you for your reply and your kind offer to help! I do know my way around this site, I was just wondering about the growth paths specifically. :)