Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Does any one else get cut off when talking to a listener?

NervousNerris February 18th, 2022

Iv sent a message first got a hello from the listener and then nothing.

That's just grate when you really want to talk.

lonecreature90 February 18th, 2022

I’ve had it happen a couple of time. I just like to think they got kicked off or something. It helps me not to get discouraged on trying to find a listener.

NervousNerris OP February 20th, 2022

I did become discouraged just because it happened 3 times in a row. When I had to get a lot off my chest.

reservedWillow8066 April 16th, 2022

Happens to me quite a few times. Unfortunately it seems they can block you without a reason, you don't get notified and you cannot report that they did that. At least 7c should allow you to know they did it and why.

CYC135 April 16th, 2022

@NervousNerris me too, I like to think that everything happens for a reason. The right one will come along exactly at the right time. Please do stay encouraged.

motionalcoaster2 April 17th, 2022

Yes I've had a few listeners , that stopped talking, and don't even know why ,

I joined this site an hoping to make friends and become a listener.

RarelyCharlie April 17th, 2022

@NervousNerris Unfortunately that does seem to happen from time to time. It's important to report the listener every time, so that new listeners can get help to manage their chats better. You can report a listener in the chat itself, or in the Help Center: Submit a request

To find more experienced listeners, look in the Browse Listeners page and choose any listener who has a Chat Now button.

Charlie

enthusiasticTortoise6681 April 17th, 2022

@NervousNerris SUX