Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

hello, My life is meh (POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING)

BandNerd1002 August 23rd, 2019

Hello everybody,

as you can read my life is meh. I was 455 days without cutting. today i had to restart.

About a year and a half ago I went ot the guidance counselors at school and told them i didn't want to live. Well that ended about as well as you can probably expect. Needless to say I went to the ER for a mental health eval the next day. Luckily I am a master manipulator and i didn't have to stay. But I did have to go to counseling.( which isn't a bad thing and I wanna go again) Things kinda started to improve from there. UNTIL summer between my Junior and Senior year ( this summer) twords the end of my junior year I was bullied alot. Bullying is not uncommon for me so I just try to brush it off, but these days were different. I was really bothered by it all. I ended up super depressed. I said that if I could make it till the summer I would be fine. Welp BOY was I WRONG. This summer consisted of A LOT of yelling by my parents, being called names and more stuff happening, while we did do a few things that were fun ( mainly with my mother) the rest of the summer was spent the same way. I kept telling myself if I can just make it till school starts I'll be fine. WELP again was I wrong. School started two days ago and I already dont enjoy it. It is already stressful. But whatever. I keep running into people that are mean and bully me. I am 0 days clean and I have a stressful schedule this year. I shall keep this forum updated if possible, and if you wanna share anything feel free to. This is a judgment free zone! don't worry about people making rude comments because i doubt that will happen here. If you want me to keep updating this let me know. But for now..... Good night and be wonderful... I love all of you litle ducklings <3 Ig you have any questions or comments just feel free to ask them here. Love you all <3 <3 <3

BandNerd1002 OP July 27th, 2023

Well it’s been a while since I’ve updated this thread! A lot has happened since the last time. I’ve had a few losses in the family, most within the last 20 months. My dad passed away very traumatic. It was in front of me and it was horrible. My brother in law OD’d and left behind a 5 almost 6 year old son. And I’ve really been struggling the last few weeks. I’ve been having thoughts that I shouldn’t have and that’s ok. I know I’m not gonna act on anything. I’ve been 787 days without Sh so that’s good! I have a job that I sometimes really like and others I really hate but that’s part of the job I guess. My boyfriend currently doesn’t talk to me much and that’s taking its toll on my mental health. I know that I shouldnt let others actions get to me but sometimes they just do. Anywho it is what it is.