Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just a hi there-post

LunaBlue111 December 19th, 2019

Hello all,

I am not new here but I am coming back after a long long gap. I relapsed into a phase where I wasn't ready to ask for help. But luckily. I feel I have made it out and I am in a much better place now. I feel ready to lend a ear to others.

A shout out to all you lovely humans who have kept this community alive and kicking.

Also a tiny question, I'd like to revisit the listener's tutorial before I dive into the world of one-on-one chats. I couldn't find my way around the app to do that. Can someone help me with that?

I feel it's a sensitive space and I shouldn't risk the possibility of oversight of basic rules and suggestions while interacting with someone. So it's best to learn the ropes of it again.

LPyMP December 19th, 2019

Hello wlecome back. Sorry you had a relapse but happy to hear youre back looking for support. As far as your question, im sorry im no help there as idk.

December 19th, 2019

Hi there @AnnieHope and welcome back here! I am glad to read you feel in a much better place now.

I have logged in with my listener account but I didn't see a specific self-harm training, I mean, the one I have found is exactly the same as the self-help guide you can find here

I hope this helps!

calmsoulmeet December 19th, 2019

@AnnieHope

Hello there . Welcome back to 7cups !! ❤️❤️