Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Intro I guess

Tart June 18th, 2019

(LOTS OF TRIGGERS) I was diagnosed with seperation anxiety when i was very young and I believe thats where my depression and anxiety stems from. Growing up i have had multiple traumas.I was bullied for being heavy when i was younger. In middle school i was trying to discover who i was and thought perhaps i was transgender. For me personally it was a phase but i was bullied harshly for it regaurdless. I was also self harming. When i was 15 i was manipulated into a relationship with a 20 year old we were together for 3 abusive and hard years. I was raped, my best friend commited suicide, then another friend jumped infront of a train and died. and I had a miscarriage at 16. Got pregnant again just before i turned 18. Im now 19 with a 10 month old. When he was 4 months old his father pressured me having sex when i was finally trying to leave him and i was again pregnant. He forced me to have an abortion. And then he left for boot camp for the army reserves. Durring that time i met someone amazing who helped me get away from that relationship and teach me what a healthy relationship is. Three weeks ago he and i were going to go to the movies but i got a call from my sister and had to rush to her house. My sisters fiancee shot himself. I didnt see his body but i see the mess it left behind and i cant get away from it. I already had PTSD but ive never had it like this before, I keep thinking about going back to self harming but i know im stronger than that.

LunaBlue111 December 19th, 2019

@Tart hi there,

I hear you and want to tell you that my heart sits with you. I'd like to emphasize that you are right when you say that you are stronger than the stuff that sometimes weighs you down. You have shown great resilience against very difficult circumstances, and I feel so proud of you. You are already ready to talk about it and seek support. That is great progress.

I hope we, as a community, can provide you with a safe space to unload what ever brings on a hard moment.

Please keep talking, we are here to listen and to empathize. How has today treated you?? Hope you feel alright?

September 1st, 2019

@Tart

Hi there. I am really sorry your post went unanswered for so long. It happens sometimes when posts no longer appear on the first page of the subcommunity forum.

I am sad to hear what you had to go through. So many people abused you and you witnessed so much trauma as well, which is also traumatic. How are you feeling right now?