Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I have hardened and I struggle every single day

NorthernLights32ie February 16th, 2023

I know you all understand. It’s so difficult to even fathom or attempt to explain to anyone what we struggle with and endure. I am also beyond the point of wanting to help people anymore. Am tired of being used. Moments like these remind me of my sense of worth. The urge to sh is amplifying.

creativeAvocado772 February 17th, 2023

@Saoirse32ie. Sometimes when we over extend ourselves to people too much going inward and focusing on our own needs is the perfect remedy.

SilverMistakes February 17th, 2023

@Saoirse32ie

I understand what it means to not need any more help. Not because we don't want thinks to get better, but because we are tired. Scared to hope again. It disheartening, when people use us . I don't have a complete idea about what you are going through. But you are not alone. When you take to steps both forward and back. There will be many of us who take those same steps right by you. We may not be physically present with you. But we are here, even though through screen , we are here . It's okay if you don't want take things to a better spot for now. Let's just have some peace without trying to fix anything . It's tiring sometimes . *Sits by you*