Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Thinking to much

SleepyPersonForever January 23rd

I know it's the selfharm tread but TW nonetheless.

It's been so much in my head again. The urge is so so high. So much years without it, but as soon as I feel bad I feel like I stopped yesterday with how strong the urge has been feeling. My minds a mess, I haven't been sleeping and it has been so loud. I know it will shut it up. I also know it'll just come back twice as strong after. But still. Those few moments of peace are starting to look better and better. And that worries me. I'm fighting it. I don't want to start counting at one day clean again. Not after this many years. I fear I might break soon though. I'm just scared I guess.

ukiyoomi January 28th

@SleepyPersonForever I'm sorry to hear that you're dealing with such difficult thoughts and feelings. It can be really tough when those urges start creeping back. Just know that you're not alone in this battle. Reach out to someone you trust, whether it's a friend, family member, or even a professional who can lend you the support and guidance you need right now. Don't forget about the progress you've made over the years – that shows incredible strength. Take things one step at a time, and stay strong. You've got this.

SleepyPersonForever OP January 28th

Thank you for these words, I needed to hear that ❤️