Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sun is Setting (Trigger Warning: Blades, mention of Cutting)

Sadbunny26 May 18th, 2021

Sitting in my bedroom, the sun is setting Not gonna lie, back up plans lookin’ pretty tempting, Grades are a mess, future lookin bleak, Self esteem low, Demeanor weak, Gotta say, I think I finally hit my peak, Actually think I hit that a while ago Cause lately it’s been nothin but low after low Got nothing ahead for me, Things looking gray Half my brain lookin’ for reasons to stay But The other half making me feel like a Big F minus People mistaken my anxiety for shyness People saying need to get along with everybody Why I gotta fit in when I already copy copy others actions, copy others likes copy others opinions, like riding a bike It's hard at first but you get the hang of it eventually The real test is when you go home and pretend exceptionally They say “i like to draw.” you say Let's give it a try They say “the blade numbs all.” you say Let's give it a try You try to copy the smile and kind soul when in reality your minds as dark as a black hole Your parents in disbelief as you try to explain You try to talk it out, try to ease the pain You go to your bed, the mood upsetting Sitting in your bedroom, the Sun is Setting

Optimisticempath May 22nd, 2021

Hey @Sadbunny26 , I can honestly feel your pain through your words . I am sorry to hear you're facing alot of emotional pain 😔

I hope when the sun sets , you will continue to keep the hope alive for the sun rise next day . Take care ❤