Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

how to delete old chats

jdbavon November 8th, 2015

how do I remove an old chat from my list without having to block them?

when are you going to make a totally other update where the app will not crash, be SLOW and where it will function normally and be easy to use?? 😫

Jack November 8th, 2015

@jdbavon

On your "1-on-1" list, under the little chat bubble is a small "x" icon. Clicking that removes it from your 1-1 list, unless they message you back about something, in which case you'll get a notification. On the top right of the chat window is a small bin icon, clicking that will delete all the messages from the chat, so it is then emptied, if that's what you meant too.

As for the App, it's a work in progress. If you're noticing technical issues with it, please report them so they be fixed and improved. It is currently behind the site btu it's being heavily worked on, sorry to hear you're experiencing such issues with it currently.

Hopefully that answered your questions, take care.

~ Baubs

jdbavon OP November 8th, 2015

I am on my phone and if you mean that the chat bubble is their icon ( their picture) then there is no x there to click. is there even a way to do it on the phone??

and okay, i hope they will fix it soon.

Jack November 9th, 2015

@jdbavon

I'm not very familiar with the app. I'll tag some people for you to try and get you some clarification, I only user the browser.

@Sarah @KrinkTheMellowUnicorn @Laura

jdbavon OP November 9th, 2015

I understand, let's see if they know! thanks :)

KrinkTheMellowUnicorn November 9th, 2015

We have a major app update coming and it should be more stable (less crash-y and buggy) and more performative (faster).

It won't be perfect though, and we have lots more to do to improve it.