Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

how to change screen name &/or profile

Irishfaerie74 February 20th, 2015

Sorry I'm new & can't seem to find out how I can change the assigned screen name I got & (if you have them) create a profile (limited) so folks can get to know me better if they want. Not "tech savvy" so sorry if this seems like a very basic question Thank you

convivialYard4345 February 20th, 2015

Yes! I was wondering the same thing :)

BrendenS February 20th, 2015

You could change your name when registering, you probably overlooked it. I'm not sure if you can change it afterwards, I'll see if I can find the option somewhere.

myscreenname February 21st, 2015

after i registered, i was able to change my screen name. But now i don't know how i could change my screen name again, i really need to change it but i don't know how to change it again from my settings. Was anyone able to change their screen name after they have already changed it for the first time when registering?

convivialYard4345 February 23rd, 2015

How did you change it the first time?

Irishfaerie74 OP March 1st, 2015

The system didn't/wouldn't? let me use any chosen screen name, so now I'm a "pioneering turtle " & not a faerie (lol). Does ANYONE here know how to choose their screen name (again, joking, but still wanna know!)? I've never been a turtle, but hey,it could be ok as long as I can get off my back (hahaha)!

Same issue here, have gotten some good advice, but don't know how to link it to you till I can manage it. Check this thread, think it may have the solution:) Going to try myself as soon as I have privacy. Thanks for your response & input. (Hugs if it's ok) Turtle for now ;)

Jake February 23rd, 2015

Hi everyone! Thanks for reaching out to us.

To change your Member name you can email community@7cups.com with your current username, the username you are requesting (offer 2-3 options in case they are taken) and the email address associated with your member account. As the subject of the email, put "Member Username Change".

Jake

BrendenS February 23rd, 2015

FOR LISTENERS ONLY

To add to this, listeners can use the following link (this can also be found under account settings):

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XfAzprh95bpUHXZmKdEXhDStF4iBBzLeJvhUMNIOhbE/viewform

Sooooo helpful, thanks! (In "person")

LovePom February 23rd, 2015

Yay! I sent my request! haha Hope it works <3

Yea! So glad others out there hear me (& thanks to those "mods" & others with know-how to reach out & let me know! Will be happy to share link & instructions as soon as it works for me, so I don't give any misinformation without experience) My adventures into screen names to follow (silly smile)!