Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

community calendar

kendiceklein June 4th, 2017

where can i find community calendar on the app? i want to subscribe and join sessions but o can't see the calendar. help me please...

June 4th, 2017

@kendiceklein

For Android:

On the chat screen you should see 1-on-1 Conversations and Group Support Chat.

Click on Group Support Chat and you can access the available chat rooms.

On Group Support Chat you will also see Join A Guided Discussion.

If you click that, any discussion that is currently active will be listed and you can join from there.

You can also click on Community Calendar and see the scheduled discussions.

Hope that helps! :)

kendiceklein OP June 5th, 2017

@AlfalfaSproutDeux what im trying to find is the community calendar itself. cause i can't find it on mobile

June 5th, 2017

@kendiceklein

Follow the steps listed above to get to the community calendar

kendiceklein OP June 5th, 2017

@AlfalfaSproutDeux ah, i saw it! thank you!

June 5th, 2017

@kendiceklein

You're welcone!

cyanPlatypus6370 April 24th

I followed these instructions and got tripped up only once.  Here are my few suggested edits.  Thank you for this!  I shall bookmark this page so that if I can't find the Community Calendar again in the future, I hope to remember it is right here! :) Platy 

For Android:

1.  On the chat screen you should see 1-on-1 Conversations and Group Support Chat.

2.  Click on Group Support Chat and you can access the available chat rooms.

3.  On Group Support Chat you will also see Join Live Guided Discussion.

4.  If you click that, any discussion that is currently active will be listed and you can join from there.

5.  You can also click on Community Calendar (on that same screen) and see the upcoming scheduled discussions.

Hope that helps! :) 

My mini changes are underlined above.  Thank you!!!  By the way, I am on the website - so it works for here too :)  Thanks again, Platy