Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Problem posting images

Mirea October 20th, 2016

I use imgur.com as the hosting site for images I'd like to post on here. For the last few days, I haven't been able to do so. I see that others are still posting images so I don't think the issue is with this site but probably with imgur.

Does anyone else use them as a hosting site? If so, are you having similar problems? I've looked at the all the settings I can find but no luck so far so I'm open to suggestions. I'll use another hosting site if I have to but it looks like I've lost all the previous images I've posted so I'd rather figure this out if possible. Thanks!

Yendi October 20th, 2016

@Mirea

Hey there! ❤︎ I use Imgur and I don't find any problems with it, are you using the direct link?

Mirea OP October 21st, 2016

@Yendi

Yep, I used the direct link and I ended up trying all the other options when I started having problems. So, OK, the problem must be on my end. That helps narrow it down. Thanks!

Yendi October 21st, 2016

@Mirea

Are you using this link (where the arrow is pointed at) instead of the image link? Using the image link wouldn't work. If it still doesn't work you could perhaps try this site and use the direct link. ❤︎

Yendi October 21st, 2016

@Yendi

(the link was showing before) and if that does work you could try this link https://postimage.org/ :)

@Yendi Thanks for your help!

Yendi October 21st, 2016

@Mirea

You're welcome! Did it work?

@Yendi

I haven't tried yet. I'll have some time later to try to sort it all out.

passionateBeechwood6175 October 20th, 2016

life is tight ,life is sad really sad