Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need idea for corporate party

dishathebest February 12th, 2016

Hello cupians,

I am glad to have awesome members like you here. I need your help guys, i am working as IT developer in my office and we are having 25 members in my staff. We are having annual function at 1st April. My boss told us to think about corporate party idea at low budget. Not theme party or anything but activity. So can you guys help me to search what events we can held? Thank in advance

professionalPerspective60 February 12th, 2016

@dishathebest

Hey there!

Have you spoken to some of your work colleagues? Perhaps they can come up with some ideas? Hold a brain storming session and see what ideas are brought to the table.

Just a though!

Good luck anyway!

dishathebest OP February 13th, 2016

@professionalPerspective60 Yes, That's good idea and thank you so much for replying. It's just i wanted to ask here to awesome people like you if they have another ideas. Thanks again for concern. smiley

rebel11 February 12th, 2016

@dishathebest

The 1st April, is 'fools day'. But if your question is genuine, there are lots of fun activities that you could organize at minimum cost!! Check out the 'fun' thread on this site!!

dishathebest OP February 13th, 2016

@rebel11 hahaha.. yes it's quite funny that our annual day is 1st april but yes it's true and thank you for your suggestion to check out in "fun" thread. I'll do it! Thanks again smiley