Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Lost 7cups on feed

moonfly March 1st, 2016

Hi,

I think I've done something stupid and managed to unfollow 7cups or something, as I no longer see any posts from them in my feed... I see things from members I've followed though. How do I reverse this?

Thanks!

cristiana33 March 1st, 2016

@moonfly

From what I know, we all follow 7 Cups by default.

@KrinkTheMellowUnicorn maybe you can help us better with this?

squib March 1st, 2016

@moonfly If you ever figure out how you unfollowed 7 Cups let me know! In the early days of the feed I wanted to do that desperately!

My feed has been pretty dead lately though... maybe there just aren't as many posts and reposts from 7 Cups now?

moonfly OP March 1st, 2016

@squib

Mmm, maybe that's it. I don't think I've seen something from them in a couple of weeks...

QuickJazz March 1st, 2016

I'm glad I'm not alone @moonfly ! I've had this issue too recently.

I can see the posts via their profile, but not on the Latest Feed Posts. I have sent in a bug report (as a support ticket) about it!

KrinkTheMellowUnicorn March 1st, 2016

@moonfly - as others have said you can't be unsubscribed from the 7 Cups feed but it does sound like some of the ongoing woes with the feed have prevented the 7 Cups posts from being distributed correctly.

I am hoping to carve out some time this month (probably a full week) for @ezraBC to do some plumbing work on the feed to try to address some of these ongoing issues.

moonfly OP March 1st, 2016

@KrinkTheMellowUnicorn

Ah fab, thank you!