Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I WANT TO HELP

brokenbabygirl1988 August 15th, 2018

Sorry if this isnt allowed here... I sincerely apologize.... But I'm new and honestly at first I was shy abd hesitant but I wanna help now.... I'm creative so I can help with positive stuff but I'm white and 30 so I cant help teens or 50+ even if I wanted too... So I dont know where I CAN fit in to help.

All I know is... I just wanna help be a forum mod and help come up with awesome creative threads and such... Any ideas anyone? Again I'm sorry if this is the wrong area to post this.

AffyAvo August 15th, 2018

@brokenbabygirl1988 The first step is to apply to be a forum supporter - link to the form and information.

For that you do need to pick at least 1 area to help with, it can be a subcommunity, a forum section without a subcommunity, or the needs reply that covers all the forums. Take a look at the different sections and see what interests you!

You don't meet the criteria quite yet to apply, but explore a bit more, keep posting and you'll be able to qualify soon!

PhoenixAsh August 16th, 2018

Hey! I'd encourage checking out the drop down list on the forum page to see which forums suit you!

Some suggestions based on what you've said in this post... Appreciation and Gratitude, Motivation and Self Help, Hobby Zone If the community is a subcommunity (as those ones are) you can click on the leader tab and ask one of the leaders what you can do to get involved!

brokenbabygirl1988 OP August 16th, 2018

Thanks all c: I shall do that tomorrow

MonBon August 16th, 2018

@brokenbabygirl1988

Hey there! Welcome to the community. As @AffyAvo and @PhoenixAsh have mentioned, the forum team is always a great option! I am always willing to answer any questions about the forum team or its application process. To start off, I would recommend jumping in and starting to respond to posts in any topics that interest you! Ash mentioned some great options, but don't feel limited to just those ^^

I did also want to let you know that I moved your thread to a more appropriate location. Best of luck!