Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Forum Spams

MelodyofLife November 24th, 2017

There are a lot of spams in forums recently. Even in 'Latest in the Community' section, spam posts are on top sad

Please do something about it.

@Laura

Emily619 November 25th, 2017

Hey there! Whenever I see them, I try my absolute best to remove all of them. So far, I've been deleting forum spam for the past ten to twenty ish minutes; what a hand workout! Although I cannot view flagged posts, other Forum Mentors and Stars are able to, so do flag them when possible laugh There's also a CAPTCHA in place, but lately I've noticed it's not popping up as much frown

MelodyofLife OP November 25th, 2017

@Emily619 thank you so much for trying your best to keep the forums safe and supportive heart

Laura November 28th, 2017

@MelodyofLife

Please keep flaggin them as you see them! We are working on fixes, i promise! sorry for the delay! thank you for being so patience and helpful in removing the spam!

RarelyCharlie November 29th, 2017

Just now when I looked at the New Threads page my own spam filter removed all 20 threads, leaving the page empty. It's the first time that's happened!

I clicked the Show More button to load another 20, and my filter removed 17 of them. Just 3 of the latest 40 threads were genuine.

@Laura

Laura November 29th, 2017

@RarelyCharlie

that is a lot of spam....

looking now, i see one spam thread.

RarelyCharlie November 29th, 2017

Yes, that was unusual wink

@Laura

MelodyofLife OP December 1st, 2017

@Laura

i appreciate your and the team's efforts. we are with you. thanks.