Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Safety Patrol Check-In **Aug 6 - 12**

KristenHR August 6th, 2023

Hi Team!

Please check in and let us know how you're doing.

Tell us something about you that we don't know. We'd love to get to know each other better. Here are some ideas if you are struggling to think of something:

What's one goal you are working on?

What's your favorite color?

What is your favorite food?

What is a hobby or activity that you excel at?

Please join in and share, tell us what you're up to, and we'd love to hear about things we can celebrate with you on.

@EvelyneRose @Rebekah @tommy @LilacLeopard @Zayin @KristenHR @InternalAcceptance @Ninziesss @positivePumpkin22 @iPHOENIX @Comphi @SparkyGizmo @EmotionsListener @Dystopiatae95 @blissart @LittleBirdie30 @SolaceCares @SirenOfSerenity @Lou73 @Jenna @MistyMagic @fruityPond7887 @Star001 @Hamstermum @MelodyoftheOcean @AcatalepticShadow @AffyAvo @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @kindheartedlily @richuyulin @charmingFlower8111 @florablossom3319 @blissfulSky8162 @sereneMirage8103 @courageousDreamer8927 @Jiminycricket91 @kyan1 @Raspberrycheesecake @MattForHelp @radiantLight33 @TabbyCat97 @LandOfHopesx3 @Daf8 @Optimisticempath

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 6th, 2023

@KristenHR

Thanks for the check-in, Kristen! How are you doing?

Ooh and my favorite food is pizza!πŸ•

KristenHR OP August 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun, love that you love pizza.

It's one of my favorites as well, tied with mexican. I prefer extra cheese and veggies.

All is going well and it's the first day of the week which makes it awesome. Good to see you and hear from you. I love that I see you all over the forums in various posts and communities.

SirenOfSerenity August 6th, 2023

What's one goal you are working on? - Renewing my Pharmacy Technician license

What's your favorite color? - Pink 🩷

What is your favorite food? - I loveeee macaroni and cheese 🀭

What is a hobby or activity that you excel at? - Volleyball 🏐

@SirenOfSerenity

I love it! Thank you for sharing with us. How many CEUs do you have to do for your renewal?

I love volleyball. Wish I could play. So excited to meet a fellow volleyball lover!

August 6th, 2023

@KristenHR

I'm on summer break. Balancing relaxing (watching anime) and studying next semester's textbook to get a head start. Mostly because I have a law course next semester, and I'm a slow reader.

My favorite color changes depending on what I'm working on. Currently it's lilac.

What is your favorite food?

My favorite food is ramen or any noodle in soup.

One activity I excel at is swimming.

@richuyulin

Oh, love summer break! Thanks for checking in!

Lilac is a great color and I love that you swim. Do you have a favorite stroke?

August 7th, 2023

@KristenHR

Front crawl when it comes to speed. Froggy (aka breast stroke) when it comes to relaxing. But I'm decent with all 4 strokes. I stopped testing for levels 2 levels below life guard due to health reasons.

KristenHR OP August 7th, 2023

@richuyulin

I love watching swimmers doing the breast stroke. I never really did the hang of that one, but I think it's a beautiful stroke. Thanks for sharing this. It makes me want to go watch some swimming shows.

I actually watched a great show about an inner-city youth swim team that basically rose from a small community center and ended up winning some competitions because their coach saw their talent and worked them to develop it. It was so inspirational.

Raspberrycheesecake August 6th, 2023

Hello @KristenHR & team!

What's one goal you are working on? - Finishing my crochet blanket!

What's your favorite color? - Purple

What is your favorite food? - Pizza

What is a hobby or activity that you excel at? - crocheting!

@Raspberrycheesecake

I love to hear that you are relaxing while you are off for the summer. Thanks for sharing!

How long until you graduate with your degree?

I love the purples. Lilac is a great color.

Raspberrycheesecake August 7th, 2023

Hi @KristenHR!

I finished my undergraduate degree a few years ago! I did it in Education!

@Raspberrycheesecake

Oh my goodness, I must have transposed my message! That said, what do you teach?

iPHOENIX August 6th, 2023

@KristenHR

Thanks for the check in

I'm trying to complete my studies (psychology in distance) also focusing on my job as well. So a little hectic schedule these days.

And my color is Green/White and sometimes Red ☺ and food porotta, pizza, burger and more.

@iPHOENIX

That great! Is that your undergraduate or graduate studies?

Pizza is winning in this group! lol

iPHOENIX August 7th, 2023

@KristenHR

Undergraduate, I'm working as a senior accountant though.

Well Pizza seems universal food 😊

@iPHOENIX

Very different fields! This way if you go into private practice you can manage your own bookkeeping and save a ton of money without needing to hire an accountant!

My favorite class was abnormal psychology in undergraduate. We went to a couple inpatient programs and we toured a state hospital where we could see the individuals who were struggling with what we were learning about. It was one class that provided the most insight into the mental health field. But mind you, that was nearly 40 years ago. Today's psychology majors get to do internships. Those didn't exist when I was in undergraduate studies.

iPHOENIX August 8th, 2023

@KristenHR

It's bit difficult became it's distance, and there's not much practical classes. Well, I am thinking about doing Major regular. Let's see, even if I don't practice I love to learn more and help people the best I can 😊

And yeah I don't need an accountant lol

Rebekah August 6th, 2023

@KristenHR, thanks so much for this, Kristen!

o One goal I'm working on is completing my to-do list! It currently stands at 20 🌞

o My favourite colour is black! ... if it had to be a "real" (😐🀭), then either green, pink, blue, or yellow!

o My favourite food... probably welsh cakes!

o I think I'm quite good at singing and writing ⭐

@Rebekah

I love to do lists! 20 is a great round number. I hope it has a variety of degree of effort to them so some can be done easier than others.

Black is the timeless color, so it definitely counts!

Singing huh? How about some karaoke?

Lou73 August 10th, 2023

Hey @KristenHR, thanks for the check-in :)

To finish the book I've been reading for quite come time now haha!

Blue πŸ’™πŸ”΅πŸ”·

Artistic hobbies and creativity in general 🎨

KristenHR OP August 11th, 2023

@Lou73

What book have you been reading? What is your favorite genre?

Lou73 August 11th, 2023

@KristenHR

Currently reading Half the World Away, Mike Gayle and usually I'm drawn to contemporary fiction πŸ“š

KristenHR OP August 11th, 2023

@Lou73

I'll have to look it up - I haven't heard of it.