Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Safety Quiz Challenge #11 - Various Topics

Power September 4th, 2021

Participate in our Safety Challenge by following these 3 easy steps:
Note: This challenge is open to all Members and Listeners

Step 1: To accept this challenge, join the Safety & Knowledge Community by going: HERE and clicking on the Blue "Join This Community" button on the top header of that page.

Step 2: Complete the Safety Quiz : >> HERE <<
When you submit your quiz, click the button on the next page, to view your score!

Step 3: Once you complete the quiz, come back and post in this forum thread to let us know that you have completed the quiz!
Feel free to tag 4 friends so they can take the quiz too!

Good luck!

Listeners: For more information on joining the Safety Awareness Team click: HERE
Link to Every Safety Quiz Event: HERE

SaraSparkle September 4th, 2021

110/110. Some were hard but not that hard.

Avaray September 4th, 2021

@Power
done xx

TheJenInBlack September 5th, 2021

It’s taking forever for a response to this situation I went through, so I’m putting it here, because it pertains to my safety on this app. A listener private messaged me, whom I do not know, and they directly asked me about a user who claimed I had bullied them (spoiler, it’s actually the complete opposite, they always target me, and now I guess have listeners coming after me). I asked the listener who they were and why they were reaching out to me, because I didn’t know if we had met in a group chat. They just continued to interrogate me, sent me a picture of this user’s screenshot of me saying I muted them in a group room, after se***l language was directed at me (which at the time I didn’t know was against the rules). The listener then said this user has a right to be here, and that I shouldn’t break the rules. I have screenshots of all of it. I’ve made two reports. I’ve reached out to mods. I am afraid now that whenever this user finds a listener, they are going to blackmail me with their screenshot making me look like a bad person. I also mute this user but it never matters because they always talk about me, directly, even though I never interact with them anymore since that first instance. The muting isn’t working, and I’m stuck with basically not going to group chats if the user is in the participant list. All the screenshots are in the report I made. I don’t know what else I’m supposed to do.

Power OP September 5th, 2021

@TheJenInBlack

Hello Jen. I'm very sorry to hear that is happening. Listeners should never intentionally place themself between 2 different users or triangulate as they are a third party going off potentially fabricated details they previously heard from someone else. The person that sent them (if they are not the same person) also should never gossip or talk about you negatively to other users on the platform, as it creates toxicity and it is dangerous.

When you reported this incident, did you email the screenshots to admins? The email address is: Community@7cups.com -- Site admins will process your report and take the appropriate actions. There is a feature in your account settings area that will stop Listeners from being able to send you private messages, unless you start / initiate the conversation first. It might be good to check your settings and set it to No New incoming PMs from Listeners. You can also request a username change if you feel that it would help in this situation. Please feel free to PM me if you would like so we can ensure your report reaches the appropriate admins.

I don’t think I should have to do that. I’ve done enough on my part. I really think it’s time someone else takes this over. I’ve sent messages to a silent observer with links to the screenshots. I’ve sent the reports. I’ve replied to this safety thread. I’ve talked with another mod in detail. I don’t want to do anything else. There are too many hoops. Next thing you know, after I send an email, there’s going to be another step. I appreciate the lengthy reply, but it’s messing with my mental health having to re explain this situation multiple times. I would really appreciate if you could tell the right person to look at the reports. That’s all I’m asking. I also have thought about changing my name but I don’t think I should have to do that either, I like my name a lot on here. If anything, the other user should change their name.

I hope you understand.

Power OP September 5th, 2021

@TheJenInBlack

Hello Jen, I understand completely. The right people to report the incident to would be either a site admin as you have done, or to report it to the community inbox. I'm sorry that it feels like hoops, and its unfortunate that you're having to go through this in the first place. I have requested a site admin to reach out to you directly. Take care

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I have a lot going on right now and when this happened it’s been more than I can handle.

RationalLemon2 September 5th, 2021

@Power done! Got 80/110 still getting used to the rules and names but goin well so far!

goodPenguin6943 September 5th, 2021

Done

Pinecone64 September 5th, 2021

I completed the quiz and got 80/110. I will be brushing up on the more specific questions missed, but overall, feel I have a good grasp on the concepts in this quiz!

dancingIvory September 5th, 2021

Done

Amberbrittt September 5th, 2021

@Power I completed the quiz.

SYJingJing September 5th, 2021

@Power

Done the quiz! Thanks very much!
Lots of new, practicable, and professional information received
Keep learningwink

Lou73 September 5th, 2021

@Power

Done 100/110

TuscanSun September 5th, 2021

Completed ✅

toughBlueberry2973 September 6th, 2021

90/110!

Wayward7Good7Intentions September 6th, 2021

@Power

Completed! :)
Thank you :)

CatSpongecake September 7th, 2021

Done! :)

kindTurtle3738 September 8th, 2021

Do you use strawberries or is it just plain cat? Oh, tw:)

donutbabyface1175 September 6th, 2021

Completed the QUIZ!

donutbabyface1175 September 6th, 2021

@Power

Completed!

caringHeart8929 September 6th, 2021

Quiz #11 completed

Peachboo September 6th, 2021

@Power I got a 90/110 🥰

turquoiseHemlock900 September 6th, 2021

@Power
I completed the quiz! 100/110

Styleoflife September 6th, 2021

@power
done

BloomingSakura September 6th, 2021

Done and got a perfect score!

Gozzil September 6th, 2021

Done!

Thank you for another great safety quiz, it's really helpful to be reminded of community guidelines from time to time.

MsVee2021 September 7th, 2021

Completed 100/110

Larry70 September 7th, 2021

Done with quiz. 80/110 An couple of things I need to learn!

theriverissinging September 7th, 2021

@Power done!

prashpal84 September 7th, 2021

Done

raspberryLemon5565 September 7th, 2021

Hey, I finished the quiz

artisticRAINBOW35 September 7th, 2021

@Power
Done the quiz! Thank you

DelicateButterfly78 September 7th, 2021

I've completed the Safety and Knowledge quiz with a 90/110.

powerfulEast1407 September 7th, 2021

My score is

ethnographer September 7th, 2021

completed

powerfulEast1407 September 7th, 2021

I have completed it and my Total points80/110

Prachi9876 September 8th, 2021

@Power
Scored 110/110

kiniki September 8th, 2021

completed the quiz, 100/110. Last question got me

yellowGrapefruit9114 September 8th, 2021