Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Safety Quiz #6 - May 2021

SophieWX May 1st, 2021

Participate in our Safety Challenge by following these 3 easy steps:
Note: This challenge is open to Members and Listeners

Step 1: To accept this challenge, join the Safety & Knowledge Community by going: HERE and clicking on the Blue "Join This Community" button on the top header of that page.

Step 2: Complete the Safety Quiz : HERE

Step 3: Once you complete the quiz, come back and post in this forum thread to let us know that you have completed the quiz! Feel free to tag 4 friends so they can take the quiz too!

Good luck!

Listeners: For more information on joining the Safety Awareness Team click: HERE

Bubblyguy44 October 5th, 2021

Took it and passed woot

amiablePeace77 October 17th, 2021

Passed 11/11

xandia December 1st, 2021

I received 8/11. Learned something new; glad I took it.

cuddlyCupcake8457 January 20th, 2022

OK

dancingLake682 February 4th, 2022

Scored 9/11

wonderfulRainbow817 April 2nd, 2022

@SophieWX

So close! I got 10/11. The question about when one can change username tripped me up!

MagicalSarah April 16th, 2022

@SophieWX

I got a perfect score 11/11 :)

Glad to know that I still have it in me; being a good listener and a safety patrol, I mean :D

Thanks for the quiz!

In faith, hope & love,

~Sarah~

TheJenInBlack May 15th, 2022

I did the quiz. Got 10/11 because I missed the listener question about how to deal with other listeners. I am not a listener so it’s not surprising.

I didn’t like two of the answer options to the last question. Crying about something isn’t bad. Talking to others in forums isn’t bad. It’s okay to deal with trauma in different ways. Sometimes we have trauma from listeners. I know I have. I won’t go into it, but silent observer knows what happened.

just something to keep in mind. Maybe don’t use “crying about it” as an answer choice, or “talking in the forums”.

K87 March 3rd, 2023

@SophieWX

Finished