Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How do I get around unacceptance?

Twigo7 December 29th, 2023

Im a theistic satinist, living in a christian family. I havent told them what I am, but they know im not christian, i just say im a spiritualist. Im often faced with passive aggressive comments, an example being my grandma telling me to "give god a chance because shed like to be together in heaven", and have even been told that im going to go to *** when i die, several times. I just dont know what to do, and I would really like if they would just back off

Tinywhisper11 December 29th, 2023

@Twigo7 religion is a choice and shouldn't be forced upon any one. Those people saying those things need to back off and leave you alone. Although satanist?? That's a scary thought for me

Twigo7 OP December 29th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 yeah, it sucks, especially cus our body is 15, but youre right. also its not as scary as it sounds, its basically saying respect is earned, treat others how they treat you, respect the earth, respect your body because you are your own god and your body is a temple

Tinywhisper11 December 30th, 2023

@Twigo7 well when you put it that way that's not scary ❤❤ Satanist meant something completely different when I was growing up. Whatever you do be happy, and don't worry what others think

faithfulCoconut848 December 31st, 2023

I’m curious about what you mean by theistic satanist. Yes I know I could just look it up. Though I think it would serve us better if you share it in your own words.

I am not a Christian. Nor am I Satanist. I don’t know what I am. I simply don’t have enough information to determine what to believe in or title to align myself with.

Twigo7 OP December 31st, 2023

@faithfulCoconut848 Basically im a satinist who believes in like uhh baphomet and other deities (i work with baphomet, loki, and mother lilith), if you arent sure waht satinsnm is, just look up at a relpy i had elft for osmeone else aboce