Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Does he like me

DayDream29 January 8th, 2020

Ok so. Last year in school, this guy started making obvious eye contact with me everyday. I started to notice it towards the end of the school year. We added eachother on snap and didnt talk all summer. School started again (keep in mind he is one year older) and he snapped me in about October. We would snap all the time and send cute videos to eachother of making kissing faces or eyebrow dancing. Cute stuff. But he wouldnt snap me at school. I could tell he didnt want it to be awkward. But one day, we had the same free period and he sent a picture of his feet with me in the background. I didnt open it until after the class because I was nervous. Then a few days later he sent streaks and I told him I didnt do streaks bc I actually dont and I didnt want to lie. He then unadded me a few days later. Then, on Christmas, he added me back. No talking yet but yesterday, I saw him with some friends going out to lunch during school. Then like 15 minutes later, both of his friends followed me on insta at the exact same time. That would have to mean they were talking about me. I personally think he likes me but is too nervous to make a move. Opinions?

phannko January 8th, 2020

@DayDream29 I think that he's actually trying to be a player with you :) Or he's someone who needs all of the attention all the time, and when you wrote that you don't do streaks, he was actually pissed :) Which for me would mean that a relationship with such a guy would be very poisonous.

That's my opinion :)

phannko January 8th, 2020

@phannko And about your question 'Does he like me?", I think he does, but he seem to me too proud to admit it. Which is another reason I wouldn't date a guy like him :)