Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

goodbye (forever) !!!

rene9250 April 23rd, 2020

Dear He Who Shall Not Be Named,

I loved you, I loved you with all my heart, I loved you more than anything.

But sometimes, things like this don't work out. I'm sorry I broke your heart, but my heart has been broken this past month within our relationship and with all the arguments and fights that accumulated into something toxic, I made the decision for both of us to let go. I hope you forgive me.

But why? I think I have insecurities still within relationships, which prevent myself from trusting men so easily. My ex -the one who cheated- super-liked me and messaged me on tinder, after all the mentally abusive sh*t he did to me, isn't that just picture perfect? Also, you are a boy, not a man. You made me question your love to me, as you'd always show up late to my place, blow me off, prioritize other things than me like video games, I felt like an option to you. While I prioritized you and gave you all my love, I'd fight for you to give me more of yours, but habits are habits... you're lazy, you're narcissistic, you're not passionate, you're not a romantic, you deprived me from physical sh*t. I gave you SO many chances to prove yourself to me, that you'll work on us, but no. You lied to me, you didn't want me as much anymore. My gut was right, I had to find someone willing to treat me the way I deserve, and I know now that I am a one-of-a-kind PRIZE and I don't need someone like you to make me feel lower. I thank you for everything, goodbye (forever)!

-R

amandaaxo April 23rd, 2020

@rene9250 this is beautiful. I relate and I'm glad I saw this!

rene9250 OP April 23rd, 2020

@amandaaxo

aw thank you :) !

GreatestClassiest April 23rd, 2020

Happy to see a strong messege

rene9250 OP April 23rd, 2020

@Hashib2