Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

angry at myself

MissDiamond January 9th, 2016

I know He is not meant for me.. but still I love him. and he even going out with someone. It really pissed me off.

Katharsys January 9th, 2016

Hey guess what? You're not the only one...

Alone2myself January 9th, 2016

Why must I always allow this man to manipulate me!! He is so good at bugging and bugging til I just don't want to deal with him and give him what he wants. The lies.... Oh man the lies . I don't think anyone can lie as much as him. When I stop and think about this it make me angry... I'm so angry at myself for allowing him in my life.

camobaby82 January 9th, 2016

We all go threw it hun I just got rid of mine! Head up u will find true love when ur nt looking for it!

Bravecookie January 29th, 2016

@Alone2myself this has happened to me several times. I wrote a letter to myself about all the bad things he did to me and I saved old text conversations and emails so that whenever I was tempted I would read them. It's very hard. It took a long time to forgive myself for letting him treat me badly but I did! I know you are strong and it's ok to fall for him, it happens, but know that one day you won't.

TheMad January 30th, 2016

From the sound of this post, it sounds like recently after the break-up he went out with someone else? If this is true. That is deeply painful. And I am very sorry for you. Love makes bad situations feel 1000x worse. And him moving on so fast could be rebound, or there wasn't really any love there. But either way, you can heal from this and move on. Listen to some music that will put you at ease to start. And also you said you are angry at yourself. Why are you angry at yourself?