Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Why is it so hard to make some good friends.?

yellowEast1717 April 20th, 2022

I always ask myself why I find it so hard to make some good friends.? Am I the only one who finds it pretty hard..? I never asked to have many people as my good friends. I only want one good friend with whom I can share anything and trust that person blindly. I always have tried enough to be someone's good friend and every time I have realized that I'm not even their friend. Whenever I walk alone in the street and see others walking side by side with their friends I feel jealous. I don't want to but I eventually do feel jealous. Since my childhood, I have always yearned to have one good friend and whenever I get one at the last moment something happens which takes away all my belief in friendship but still I want to have friends. At some point, sometimes, I blame myself for not having a good friend. It haunts me, it makes me feel lonely. I never ask anything else except for a friend, a loyal and an honest one but still, I never get one. Every time, I lose him or her. Every time I get hurt whenever I try to make have one good friend...

kopeka April 20th, 2022

Hi, it touched me. I am so sorry to hear that.

I have had people to talk to, but when it came to hard staff they were always bussy or hardly ever talked to me after. It is a strange world se live in. I never understood what went wrong, why other people had their friends in classroom and I was just the odd one out.

But I choose to focus on myself and follow my dreams, you know just take care, it is important. And smile even on strangers and say hello to people. Sometimes I would also go running in a park in time when it was bussy just to feel people around...know it sounds strange because you wrote that you look at people around you and feel different. But I choose to welcome them with ani open heart and somehow it makes me feel better.

yellowEast1717 OP April 20th, 2022

Thanks for replying to it. And I have understood what you are trying to say but I can't fake out a smile and force my feelings.

Like, I know people get busy in their life but true friends never leave people's side no matter how much busy they are in their life. I didn't even get that opportunity. So far I have always tried to be one like that friend but in return, I never got one.

By smiling, they will just see the outer me and will think that I'm a social person I have many friends but they always forget not to judge a book by its cover. So I want to remain real. I want people to know the real me. My true self.

It's not that I'm the only one who is going through this stuff most people are going through this but it hurts when the same thing repeats, again and again, and again.