Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

No friends

Shaay22 July 17th, 2020

I have no friends at all. I have always been an introvert but in the past I did enjoy having 1-2 friends to talk to in times of need. Now I have absolutely no one, and I try to convince myself every day that i'm okay with it.

rosepenguin26 September 3rd, 2020

@Shaayjay

i share the same feeling, my only "friend" right now is someone i met at my previous job and don't even talk too often.

It's difficult to find true friends, and i get along well with my coworkers but nothing such as a friendship.

These has left me with a bit of sociql anxiety and since the pandemic i can absolutely say i can't even remember having someone physically close to me.

What i did to try and create social connections (at least online) is entered an app to learn languages so i can talk to other people and maybe a friendship or something like that could spark.

Hope this helps!

Mandi365 September 8th, 2020

@Shaayjay Even though online friends sometimes arent the same as an in person friend, they have the listening aspect and it tends to make you feel less lonely. Whether its on 7cups or social media that could be a start!

XxJoesphxX July 17th, 2020

@Shaayjay

Sorry to hear that you have no friends. I can see that it's very hard for you to cope with it. What things in the past have you tried to gain some friends? anything you haven't tried that you want to try or can think of that might help?

WaterLampGo September 12th, 2020

@Shaayjay i have made friends by saying to people outside yo u playing pokemon go. then go from there. or similar

piecefulzen September 12th, 2020

I don't have friends either and I know it can get very lonely