Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello I am new here so don't know if I'm doing this right.

warmheartedPlane3716 August 10th, 2023

Hello not sure how to start this or what I'm supposed to start with but I'm here visiting 7 cups because I'm feeling frustrated with a lot of things in my life right now. I really don't want to tell anybody in my family about it either. Although I would talk to my husband about it but it seems waste of time. It would just end in another embarrassing argument that fixed nothing.

Clarezg August 11th, 2023

@warmheartedPlane3716 Hi! I hear you sometimes when I'm frustrated I also want to get if off my chest but also don't want to bring it up to my family and friends. 7cups has so many great listeners here for you feel free to send a general request or find a listener through browse listeners <3

MisssE August 13th, 2023

@warmheartedPlane3716 sometimes we all need a good vent to help us process what is going on inside. Popping it down in text form is also a good opportunity to prioritise which ‘bits’ need immediate attention, and other areas that can be worked on in the meantime. Happy to chat if that’s what you need. Take care xoxo

BlissfulBue August 19th, 2023

@warmheartedPlane3716

Hello warmheartedPlane! Welcome to 7Cups. I understand you feel frustrated and you've reached out to this platform so that you can talk to someone. We are all here for you and ready to lend an ear. Feel free to message me, look for other listeners using this link Need to Talk to Someone? - 7 Cups , or you can make a general request and someone will add you.

trueconfidant123 August 19th, 2023

@warmheartedPlane3716

Hey there! Welcome to the community. I am so sorry you are feeling frustrated about a lot of things in life currently. I understand the situation can be overwhelming occasionally. I assure you that this is a safe space and you are free to seek support. I am glad you are here with us now. You may connect with a listener using the Browse Listeners feature on cups. We also have Group Chatrooms like the Sharing Circle which a place for members to share their heart out without being judged.

I hope you find the kind of support you deserve. Take care.

heartfulLynx75 August 20th, 2023

@warmheartedPlane3716 Hi, I understand what you are going through. The feeling of wanting to speak with someone about something bothering you but believing it will be a waste of time and won't help is frustrating. I can tell you that 7cups has many excellent listeners here that can listen and help you figure out your path forward without judging you.

Alambo905 August 21st, 2023

@warmheartedPlane3716

Hello there, welcome to 7cups.

This is a safe space to share whatever thoughts, feelings or pressing matters that's been heavy on you, be it small or big.

Sometimes all we need in life is a friendly ear to listen without any judgements, which is exactly what we listeners at 7Cups are here to provide.

Hope you find someone here to support you with whatever is going on in life ❤️.

LilMsSunflower September 14th, 2023

@warmheartedPlane3716 Hey there! I hear that you feel frustrated with things going on in your life and feel like sharing it with your family and husband will not help you. Your feelings of frustration is valid; life can throw a lot of things at you. I understand that you want to be listened to. Feel free to start a chat with me or any other listener at 7 Cups who would be glad to listen to you.