Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Health

optimisticSquare6762 December 20th, 2022

Cant get a diagnosis. Sick of this. Crying all the time. Honestly its making me really suicidal. Anyone else beent rhough something like this? Im stuck in this room.

toughTiger6481 December 20th, 2022

@optimisticSquare6762

there is nothing more frustrating then for the medical community not be able to come to a diagnosis

it happens more then the average person realizes as people do not always can the textbook symptoms and some doctors do not test for the right things. It is a long and often frustrating thing to have something wrong and no one sees it or can define what it is.

EliasDufer December 31st, 2023

👍

impalaboy January 9th

@optimisticSquare6762

Hey! I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this incredibly difficult time. It's absolutely understandable that feeling stuck, hopeless, and even suicidal in the face of ongoing health struggles and a lack of answers can be overwhelming.

Please know that you're not alone. Many people experience similar feelings when navigating complex medical situations, and there are resources available to help you cope and find hope.

heavenlySunshine2672 January 23rd

@optimisticSquare6762 

I'm truly sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. Your feelings are valid, and I want you to know that you're not alone. It must be incredibly tough not having a diagnosis and feeling isolated. I'm here to listen and offer support. Reach out to friends, family, or professionals who can help, and remember that seeking help is a sign of strength.

heavenlySunshine2672 January 23rd

@optimisticSquare6762

I'm truly sorry to hear that you are going through such a difficult time. Your feelings are valid and I want you to know that you are not alone.

It must be incredibly tough not having a diagnosis and feeling isolated. I'm here to listen and offer support. Reach out to friends, family or professionals who can help and remember that seeking help is a sign of strength.

maryglo February 25th
I think many people have this situation now. There are a lot of stressful situations and it kills, I advise you to contact Online Pharmacy. They will help you choose sedatives so that your thoughts are not occupied with bad things.
mindandbalance042 April 30th

I’m so sorry you have to go through this !!

Justlikeu1 May 27th

@optimisticSquare6762

I'm really sorry to hear that you're facing such a tough situation. It's completely understandable to feel overwhelmed and even hopeless when dealing with ongoing health challenges and uncertainty about what's happening.

Just know that you're not alone. Many people go through similar struggles when dealing with complex medical issues, and there are support systems out there to help you cope and find some hope. Whether it's connecting with a therapist, joining a support group, or reaching out to loved ones, there are people who care about you and want to help you through this difficult time. You deserve to feel supported and to have hope for the future.

@optimisticSquare6762 I’m really sorry to hear that you’re feeling this way. It sounds incredibly overwhelming and painful to be dealing with this without a clear diagnosis. Feeling stuck and crying all the time can be so hard to cope with. You’re not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help. Have you been able to talk to anyone about these feelings, or is there something specific that might help you feel a bit better right now? If you're feeling unsafe, it’s important to reach out to a therapist or a crisis hotline for immediate support.

aymenrs22 June 9th

pray

Happysouled June 27th

@optimisticSquare6762

I am so sorry for what you are going through. It is completely understandable that not getting a proper diagnosis can be so frustrating but please remember that you are not alone. Despite this situation being so frustrating and overwhelming, you will get through it. You can always ask for support from your family, friends and professionals. We all are here to help you get through these difficult time.