Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Friend Vent

mochiheart23 December 6th, 2019

I've realized recently that I'm quite insecure about myself and worry about what others think of me. I parted ways with a friend many months ago, but I just wanted to vent about it here because it still doesn't feel good to think about it, it hurt a lot more than I've admitted. It feels like it's been an eternity since we parted ways but I still find myself thinking about her. I feel awful because I keep thinking about how bad of a friend I was to her (I think) because that was the main reason why we ended our friendship. I can't help but obsess time to time, how we could've still been friends if I had been better. Could we still become friends now? I don't think that's even a question. I'm afraid she thinks of me as a toxic friend she dropped out of her life and I hate to feel that way and I hate seeing her in the halls during school and feeling all bleh as everything comes back. I know no one can have all golden relationships, but I barely have anyone I'm close to anyways I think, and just seeing how I lost this good friend. I think about it and still feel so awful. I still have so much pictures of us on my phone. She is so beautiful, she was a wonderful person even though we just didn't connect properly? It hurts a lot to see her pictures and I'm still debating on deleting them or not. I should I don't know what's stopping me. Maybe I'm just scared to face her face. I want to move on though, to stop thinking about her and to be so much better so I won't lose a good friend again.

healingWhisper July 4th, 2020

@mochiheart23

Thank you for sharing this here, hopefully by now you are feeling better smiley