Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

All I can think of, is you

ezrea February 22nd, 2016

This separation started so long ago now, technically. Now as I sit here, at a friend's house that I am staying with, all I can think of, is you. How much I miss us, the cuddles with TV shows, the little hugs, the closeness and bond.

All I want to do now, is just confess that which you already know. Unsere liebe hat kein ende. We said this once, I still believe it.

Trying to organize my thoughts here today, and all I have in my mind is longing and love for you.

ladylazarus1971 February 27th, 2016

I read this post earlier today, and hadn't really been able to think of a helpful reponse. But it weighed on my mind throughout the day, because the strength of the pain you are feeling comes across so very strongly in your plaintive words. I wish I had some wise or wonderful advice for you; however, I simply don't.

But I did not want another hour to go by without letting you know your words have been read, and felt, and that there are folks out here in the internet ether that are thinking of you. I wish for you nothing but the best, and a quick/less painful resolution to your relationship meltdown.

Please try to take care of yourself as best you can, @ezrea.

ezrea OP February 28th, 2016

@ladylazarus1971 Thank you, so much for your kind words. I have come back to this post several times today, and I cry tears of mixed emotion every time. I cry for joy, for appreciation, for gratitude, that some stranger on the internet can be so kind. I cry for pain, for grief, for unrequited longing, because the weekends are are just so hard for me to not think only of what once was.

pixietears February 28th, 2016

It really sucks when you feel like they don't care about you, know matter how many times they tell you they do.

ladylazarus1971 February 29th, 2016

I might not have a whole lot of extra love to give (although it's by far easier to send it to others than give it to myself), but I'm sending it out on the wire tonight To all of us that are hurting, missing love, struggling, and living our lives of quiet desperation-- I hope for us one small moment of peace, at the least, and if we're lucky, an excuse to actually smile.

Keep on keepin' on, everybody, just the best you can!

ezrea OP February 29th, 2016

@ladylazarus1971 If you don't mind, I am going to borrow this. This was very heartfelt, and in the exact same type of expression I normally also give. Yes, I agree that it is much easier to show love for others than oneself. Personally, I don't actually understand what "self love" actually "feels" like. Being in love or having love for someone else (non-romance) is easy to identify, it is the feeling I, no, we as humans all strive for, and one of the most difficult things we have to lose.

For all of you like myself, struggling through the pain of lost love, you are not alone. We must do for ourselves what we need to feel human again. My thoughts and love also go out to everyone suffering the pangs of unrequited love. I has to get better, it just has to.

ladylazarus1971 February 29th, 2016

@ezrea Borrow away, sweetie! <3