Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

feeling disgusting

indigoOrange9898 October 16th, 2022

My boyfriend and I used to sleep together a lot, but now it comes down to 3 times a week and we're both in our 20s. Couples in our friendship sleep with each other like everyday. But what hurts me the most is that we used to have $ex even if I would be on my period but he refuses and when I asked him why, he said because I taught him more about hygiene, such as only laying in bed with clean clothes. And he says it feels different. I just feel disgusting knowing that he used to be very horny and would not mind if I'm on my period, but now he's less horny and I can't think of another reason than, that I'm unattractive, ugly and disgusting. I'm on my period right now and my self esteem is bad.

BodhisattvaKuato October 16th, 2022

This is not on you. Or on him. Sex is desired and desire causes one to suffer. When one does not get what they desire they blame either themselves or the other person. Because you desire sex you will suffer the lack of it.

The reality is that this action is based on feelings and feelings are temporary. This will make the action less frequent. When the gap between this increases so will the excitement when it happens. This is normal for every couple no matter what. Settling down is a part of being riled up. Blame is harmful.

What matters is how you treat each other. Comparing your relationship to others causes these issues. Pay attention to yours and you will not feel as though you aren't good enough based on how other people treat each other.

🙏

aquaChestnut3262 November 2nd, 2022

Hi there!

Ib can imagine you’re situation but don’t ever feel you are ugly or undesirable!

Talk to him frankly that you are feeling the way and aak him if there’s something bothering him

Also just be sure that he’s not cheating on you.. when my bf was cheating there was a disconnect and he never touched me

sending love