Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

chlamydia

rnellz January 8th, 2015

I lost my virgnity and got chlamydiaall at the same time.
When i found out I was distraught because this was the first person I slept with.

Timm January 8th, 2015

That must have left you feeling awful, how did you manage to cope through it?

rnellz OP January 9th, 2015

Life is about learning to forgive my friend

Timm January 9th, 2015

That is very true, and I very good look on life

rnellz OP January 21st, 2015

It was hard to learn that but I did in the end

Barush January 9th, 2015

I am so sorry to hear that. Thank you for sharing your story with us, that's very brave of you!

Thankyou that is so sweet :)

lavenderSugar71 January 16th, 2015

I know exactly how you feel. I got HPV, accused of cheating and left alone to cope with the news. I too felt distraught, ashamed and betrayed.

wow I am sorry to hear about that :( ! How are you coping now?

lavenderSugar71 January 21st, 2015

Not so well I presume, seeing as I searched for this site.

Hettymae March 6th, 2015

How are you coping now is everything okay? Do you need someone to talk too?

lavenderSugar71 May 3rd, 2015

Hi Hetty, sure why not. I have been having counsellingbut not sure if it is helping as I was unaware how much this affected me until recently, and there seems to be a lot of stuff that I need to work through.

tealVillage3791 January 21st, 2015

I cheated on my boyfriend and I may have chlamydia and I don't want to tell him because I love him

Musheratheart January 21st, 2015

Best off going to see your doctor to get the clear. If you are active with your partner wouldn't it be worse to not tell them potentially give them chlamidiatoo?

tealVillage3791 January 21st, 2015

I have to wait till tomorrow at 1 to call the doctor so I'm going insane and I'm scared hell leave me

lavenderSugar71 January 21st, 2015

@Teal I think its better to tell him, at least then if you do find out you have it or he has it, you will have taken steps to show genuine care. In my experience being lied to was just as bad as having the HPV because I felt betrayed and left alone to go through the process. Honestly not a great feeling. Also better to be honest than to have a relationship built on guilt, worry and lies. The truth eventualky somehow always finds us.

rnellz OP January 28th, 2015

Have you found out what is going on?

niceGrapefruit6690 March 6th, 2015

The positive is it isn't something worse like HIV. Chlamydia is curable ..go to a gyno/ planned parenthood and take the medication to clear it before it becomes an infection and affects your fertility. Also, it is a great awakening ..being sexually active now ..you now know the importance of condoms / safe sex.

Thanks for sharing hun.. We all make mistakes and everything will be ok.

The positive is it isn't something worse like HIV. Chlamydia is curable ..go to a gyno/ planned parenthood and take the medication to clear it before it becomes an infection and affects your fertility. Also, it is a great awakening ..being sexually active now ..you now know the importance of condoms / safe sex.

TaylorNJ May 10th, 2015

thanks for sharing but make sure you go to your doctors and they will other physcialhelp to improve your health and get rid of this sti

PetalsOnTheWind May 28th, 2015

I am very sorry to hear that, it must have been very difficult. Thank you for sharing, it is brave of you and I hope you recieved the right medical treatment.