Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

big issues with my gf

batman829 August 31st

me and my gf have been on a break since a few days ago the problem currently is that a few nights ago she called me and we had the conversation of our first love. i shared mine she shared hers and it was all okay. another night she woke me up to ask if i still think about the person which i responded obviously no. the problem is that yesyerday she told me she hangs out with the person who she said was this first love and that the persons girlfriend is okay with it. i told her it made me a little worried and insecure since this person meant at some point so much andjust like shed feel if i did it i would to. yesterday she told me the person asked her "what are we?" and i found it ridiculous and i accidentally laughed she got really mad at that and she said she was done with being otp with me and to not call for a while. am i ik the wrong?

Boon4U September 1st

@batman829 nope, you're asking for honesty and clarity, security and boundaries. She must make sure to end it with him or maintain distance if it makes you insecure. You trust her no doubt but it's her who needs to get her act together. Never ignore your gut and whatever you need to feel understood is not too much, this is basic. If they love you they will act on it, so if there is doubt he answer is simply no. Cherish yourself hun.

batman829 OP September 1st

we haven't talked since but i ask myself if she could be mature enough to have that convo with them she can have just as a mature conversation with me i know i did my part in showing up but i haven't gotten a response it makes me wonder if she favours someone that came into her life randomly over someone whos been there since the start

Tommy1971 September 1st

Agreed. I would tell her something like sounds like you need some time to think about what you want, and don’t initiate contact with her again. Might sound harsh but it’s the right move for you. It tells her you won’t tolerate flip flopping to this guy.