Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Trying to rebound with a long distance addict ex. My only relationship. I miss him

So i ended up so crazy that i asked a psychic about what's going on waiting for some relief and he said he has another girl. Now om feeling worse. Plus feeling worse o gave money. I couldn't control myself. I texted at 3am, he saw them and left me on seen, and the conversation was good, ot was pretty spicy and i can't believe he left that on seen. Now it's 6am. I can't. I feel bad i lost some money especially with my situation. I feel bad it made me feel worse. He has given me doubts but if i ask, im breaking down everything and if he confirms, my final exam is doomed. I just needed someone to talk to. Here it's lonely and im anxious. I basically have no family and friends. I tried to reach out to him, felt bad, paid for attention and felt worse. I need 24/7 psychologist. Im not okay since 4 years

Clio9876 June 20th

@intellectualGrapefruit6085

I  hear you. Being lonely and anxious can be so hard. Sometimes so unbearable that it's possible to do something that later is regretted. I'm sorry you were so distressed that you felt you had to spend money you wish now that you hadn't.

Have you looked into techniques for building up distress tolerance? It's hard work, but I found it worth it.

And don't forget, if you are struggling with feeling alone, you can always drop in here to talk to a listener. Or share in the sharing circle. There's no need to be alone with your distress here.

Best wishes and I hope you are feeling better.

Thank you. Just listeners and sharing circles have limited time and im really on critical. I can't tolerate eistress. I go worse. It rules me making me more stressed. Recently things got worse with this boy as he said he's moving to Canada and I've been on critical