Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Starting to see..

Priscella July 1st

Never thought I would be caught in domestic violence. It happened to me. Was told he would go after me and do stuff for revenge.. if I stayed it could’ve got bad. There was access to things that could’ve gone badly and my mom told me she was scared I’d be on the streets or worse dead.. and I was so dumb to not see that. I was slapped and got my hair pulled out and my hair was falling and I’d cry and he’d apologize and then I would comfort him… WHO DOES THAT IM SO UGHHH it makes me mad I would do that when I needed comforting not him!!!

toughTiger6481 July 1st

@Priscella

Do not blame yourself..

many people have found themselves in situations where they never imagined ... it starts small the NEVER mean it and the false thought it will not happen to us make us think it was nor that bad etc...

only those who believe it can never happen to them are the ones who end up wrong.... 

Priscella OP July 1st

Ty for replying I see you respond a lot in this forum and I dont know if it’s told to you but I appreciate the responses back. Ty. Kind words always and eye opening.

toughTiger6481 July 1st

@Priscella

TY I do try to respond to those items i hope i can give insight to... and it always makes me feel like it was worth it when someone notices my efforts 

Priscella OP July 1st

It’s worth it. Don’t stop responding to people it helps so much even if they don’t reply back because you’re helping me! I have no one. No friends. Thank you for being you! Don’t stop being you.

akunknown July 6th

@Priscella

“I have no one. No friends.“

Very sorry to hear that. How sad. But you have someone/a friend now. Me! YES! YES! YES! 👍 

Reach out to me whenever. ❤️❤️❤️❤️