Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ex agreed to spend time apart

Priscella August 4th

My ex said he would wait and let us heal. He says he loves me to much to let me go. He says he knows what he lost and has had be reflecting everyday and knows he’s the reasons to why thing an ended the way they did. He did reveal to me that he lied to me about a weekend with his friend and told me the truth even tho I knew already but he finally said it. I personally am tryna focus on being me again and I applied to jobs that I hope I can get because they’re online order fulfilling and I have anxiety so it would be good for me. I just hope he does some work on himself and I hope he’s truthful about waiting for me and stuff. It’s a lot but I’m doing alright I’m trying not to text him a lot so I am not like attached to him cuz he is my FP as someone with BPD but I know I’m my own priority right now and that’s huge for me. I’m noticing patterns that aren’t healthy that I should change and I’m working on it. I’m working on going outside more cuz I just feel drained all the time but slowly but surely. I’m kinda proud of myself I set some boundaries and trying to love myself

Clio9876 August 10th

@Priscella

Wow! I'm proud of you too! There's some great things here. Making yourself your priority. Checking and setting your boundaries. Noticing unhealthy patterns. I love your style and determination. And slowly but surely is such a good mindset to have.

I wish you all the luck and best wishes. For your job applications. And your self care goals. Go you!