Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

1 Week of Move On from 7 years of Relationship.

Atulpandey111 June 30th

After losing her, I stalked her and even communicated her. I kept hurting myself again and again.

Then I came here on 7 Cups , learned a lot. I was lacking Self-respect. She wanted to get rid of me. I wanted to save it. But 7days ago ended all this. No more stalking. No chats. Not any urge to do so. ( had 1-2 time at 1st and 2nd day).

Connected with 7Cup communtiy. Found lot of new people. Some have bigger problems and loss than mine. Accepting my situation.

I'm more calm. No more panic attacks. Keeping myself busy. Still her memories haunt me sometimes. But I think normal. Her memories are the problem now. After 7 days that's the problem that I'm facing.

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS, OPINIONS AND GUIDANCE regarding this. I'm loving you awesome people.

toughTiger6481 June 30th

@Atulpandey111

i think it is great you found something here and it helped ... hopefully others will read this post and see that maybe they can find some help here also. 

Atulpandey111 OP July 1st

Yeah. I'll be happy if I'm going to be useful to others in any way.

Priscella July 1st

I’m going thru same thing. Trying to keep myself busy. We will find people who want us and will try anything to keep us. There are people like that we just have to be patient.

i strugggle with patience and waiting but I’m a few days into a breakup as well and we haven’t blocked each other and I hope he messages me but at the same time I have to focus myself and I think if he’s meant to be he will come back with open arms when he’s ready and hopefully I’m ready to come back.

everything will be ok. Just try to better yourself as a person and keep going. Memories I know will flood your mind but it’s ok. It’s natural. We grieve. we must be able to grieve a loss and still motivate ourselves to keep going! I came on here too because of the breakup and one person replying makes me feel heard and seen and it helps. It’s small but it does. Stay strong!

Atulpandey111 OP July 1st

We also kept us unblocked for long. As things started becoming bad 2 months earlier. We never wanted to block each other. But has to take this harsh decision. I blocked her many times but used to unblock her the same day. Then I asked from her to do so. Even if she didn't wanted to do so, she did cuz she really wanna get away from me. She kept me blocked till now. It hurts. Hurts a lot. But I think that's the right thing for both of us. I'm more calm day-to-day. Those feelings hurt but now I can easily live with it.