Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Lost one more person ig?

Sky9763 March 1st, 2022

Ok so I have two a guy bestfriend and a girl bestfriend who are dating eachother. So a few days ago I told my guy bestfriend about a sexual assault experience which I never told anyone about. I was also in a relationship with the guy who assaulted me and that thing happened while we were in a relationship only. So when I told my guy bestfriend about it he asked me to just leave it and said it was normal in relationships, said it was hormones and that situations like that are so tempting. I didn't expect him to react that way? I was too hurt so I just blocked hi. The next day my girl bestfriend who was dating him told me that they had a fight and sent me screenshots in which her boyfriend was so rude (i got recollected of an abusive relationship I had) and my girl bestfriend also told me that at time he used to touch her when she clearly said NO. I just couldn't take all of this but their fight got solved and I texted her boyfriend (who's also my bestfriend) in a very rude way, told him that it's literally sexual assault and asked him to never repeat that and I blocked him. Apparently he was sad that no one was listening to his side of the story so I tried calling him but he just diesnt lift the call and blocked me. I really miss him as we're close as hell and at this moment idk if I was right about all of this. Can someone help me out by telling me if I was right and what I should do now?

Daydreamer47 March 3rd, 2022

@calmSky9763 He sounds like a toxic guy, so definitely feel like you made the right decision. *hugs* You deserve friends who make you feel validated about such a big trauma.

turquoiseOcean2127 April 12th, 2022

u were definetly right. that was literal s/a. it doesnt matter how much u miss him he is still done terrible things.

u should stop talking to him and stop associating with him. is ir girl friend still dating him? u should tell her abt what he said to u when u were telling him abt the guy that assaulted u. u should encourage her to stop talking to him too. hes not a good person to be around or to associate with.