Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I think my freidn is in an un healthy relationship( ialso might be intrested in him) HELP

tryingmybest7 December 3rd, 2017

ive made a new friend kind of recently (we became freinds about 3 months ago) and as i am becoming closer to him im learning more about him. Like his relationship with his girlfriend of about 2 years. He really loves her and has said he really loves her and is the best relationship hes ever had but....he says his girlfriend doesn't love him back. And that she doesn't think of it lie a relationship but more of a friendship with addictions. He sounds kind of unhappy and im not very experienced in relationships so i cant tell if this is a good relationship. I want to tell him to break up with her but i think im starting to like him. And i think he could possibly like me too and hes waiting for me to say i like him to break up with his girlfriend. Theres so many things going on and things feel so complicated. Is it an unhealthy relationship? Should i tell him i like him/ do i tell him to breakup with her? Ahhhhh What do?

oliveNickel5981 December 7th, 2017

@tryingmybest7

I wouldn't say anything. If their relationship isn't meant to be then it will fall apart on its own.