Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling alone and desperate

lovingPrune2059 February 23rd, 2020

Okay so I've always been quite a sociable person and never really had a problem with friends/friendship groups. But then in the past year three of my best friends have really betrayed me and have really upset me. My friendship group has now started doing drugs and I feel like are personalities don't connect anymore. I've also lost my best friend in the group through a stupid argument because she wasn't the center of attention for a minute. Bering around them is becoming draining and I think it could be one of the reasons I'm becoming depressed. I live in a small close minded town and there aren't any groups or anything I can go to. I feel like my best friends are my parents and I'm wasting the "best years of my life" being miserable. Any advice would be appreciated.

Chloroformkiss February 24th, 2020

@lovingPrune2059 Well friend like it was put to me, breathe good exhale negative. If they are not on the same level as you and are robbing you of your happiness, joy and peace you got to cut them out. I'd rather have one friend I rely on then plenty that bring me to my knees. So honestly I'd say fuck em and just go be you. They are the ones missing out.