Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Did I mess up my friendship?

Tatumallen March 1st, 2022

Hello everyone I need your guys opinion or tips please.

So at school my whole friend group has been fighting fir a while now, and yesterday I made a mistake of sending one of my friends in the group a message. I said that my other friend and me missed hanging out with her and the other girl, but I expressed my concerns about the group I said that everytime me or my friend try to talk to my best friend and the other girl. The other one rolls her eyes and answers for my best friend, I was just asking if it could stay between me and her and not tell the girl who rolls her eyes and doesn't like me hanging out with them. And my bestie is now ignoring me and told the other girl. I was just trying to explain to my best friend why we don't talk much anymore because she expressed her concerns that me and my friend don't hang out with her as much since the drama started. Am I in the wrong? Does anyone know how to help I would appreciate it, thank you!

EleutheromaniaMind March 1st, 2022

Hi, hope your day’s going good. I don’t think your in the wrong here. You did the right thing by expressing your concern to your friend. The eye roller seems like she one of those ppl who don’t know how to share her friends. Do you know her outside of your bestie? Would she have any reason to talk down on you when your not around? I asked because there’s gotta be a reason your bestie is turning her back on you.

Tatumallen OP March 1st, 2022

Hi, thank you!

No I met her last year she is my best friends other friend. I know the girl who rolls her eyes talks bad about me behind my back but I only know her from school through my best friend. The eye roller hates that I hang out with my other friends that are in the drama as well she try to make me pick between my friends. She blocked my friends on everything and try and makes me talk bad about them. The eye roller also talks about my bestie behind her back but then controls my best friend.

mangowango28 March 3rd, 2022

I don’t think you’re in the wrong! There’s always a risk when talking about someone and asking the recipient not to tell that someone what you said. However, you had good intentions! You merely wanted the conflict to end and stated what you felt. It’s not your fault if someone doesn’t receive it properly. :)

turquoiseOcean2127 April 12th, 2022

u should tell ur best friend that the eye roller talk bad behind her back