Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Confused is it all in my head or is there a problem

diamondintheROUGH2022 April 1st, 2022

Been with my boyfriend 2 years and some odd months we have a 11 month old daughter together he left a 16 year marriage twin 19 year olds and his 9 year old son who now resides with us for me I get reminded of it every time we argue at first we were like the perfect couple people envied us actually we share the same music taste life style hobbies and he made me feel worthy like I could take over the world the last 5 months I literally feel no emotions but he's against me he judges me and criticizes me with out hesitation I just got on meds and start the process of seeing a therapist and phycologist tomorrow with my case manager I'm working through the mental health issues and I'm curious if things will ever be able to go back to how they use to I miss having him as my best friend my everything miss talking to him and sharing our life everything is so separate now and I barely talk to him any more

Optimisticempath April 11th, 2022

@diamondintheROUGH2022

It sounds very upsetting I'm so sorry you're going through this rough situation

Your partner should be more kind and caring towards you now more than ever when you're having so much struggle with your mental health 🙁

Did you try talking to him about how his behaviour makes you feel and that you'd want things to get better and as they were before?

Spending some nice time together and doing things you both enjoyed before can be helpful

I'm proud of you for taking care of yourself by taking therapy and meds. Sending so much love ❤️