Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What’s the motive behind all these lies

Sashapikachuu June 26th, 2022

this guy invested money and time on me. He initiate conversations all the time. I supported him when he needed me… I thought it’s love. I expected a future with him in my life. He faked a future, his action wasn’t consistent with his words…while I noticed this, he would always find reasons and excuses even lies to justify himself. Gaslight me to doubt myself as if I misunderstood him, he always suggest that we have a conversation after I wanted to breakup, and he was always calm in the conversation and I’m the one who’s being emotional. Yet no matter how much efforts I put on those conversations. Nothing seems work. on and off for almost one year . Finally he dumped me after he found a replacement. Before I found out he cheated. He still lied about no relationship, don’t want new relationship…accusing me a crazy woman in front of his new gf .lied on her face that he dated me only one year and me his only ex.

my questions are what is this guys motive by doing this?

he could be upfront with girls that he is looking for casual relationship.

he could told me at the beginning that he doesn’t want a serious relationship and marriage.

at least he could confess to me while I pushed him for an answer instead of making me emotional drained and wasting my time.

why making so many lies and stab me from time to time.

men are complicated…

now I have trust issues.

ouiCherie June 26th, 2022

@Sashapikachuu

He does sounds complicated with a toxic behaviour. The experience seems to have taken a toll on your mental health. The right one won't do that to you 🤍

7 Cups is trialling a new feature called huddles, where a small group of 10 people meetup in a group chat room weekly for 8 weeks to share, discuss and support each other. One of the topic that is trialling is Relationship Stress. if you're interested, please click here for more info

Sashapikachuu OP June 27th, 2022

Thanks a lot for your kindly comments. I’ll go have a look. It does left me a trauma. The fact the past four years meant nothing to him made me frustrated . It’s been four months now I found myself still wonder how a gentle carring guy turned into a heartless angry monster .

funnyWriter805 June 26th, 2022

@Sashapikachuu me too.

Sashapikachuu OP June 27th, 2022

i totally knew how it felt. I’m here to give you a hug. Wish we got over this nightmare asap.